I just picked up my first WRX pics inside

GClark

I don't mind the color, it actually looks pretty good with the carbon fiber. The bumper, side skirts, wing, rear thing, giant wrx logo is too much. You could actually pull the body kit off to, but to pull of an aggressive color you need an aggressive stance. 17x9's and some coils would be perfect. I love how this car is setup:

lime-green-subaru-impreza.jpg

That said, it's only my opinion, enjoy your new wrx.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I don't mind the color, it actually looks pretty good with the carbon fiber. The bumper, side skirts, wing, rear thing, giant wrx logo is too much. You could actually pull the body kit off to, but to pull of an aggressive color you need an aggressive stance. 17x9's and some coils would be perfect. I love how this car is setup:

That said, it's only my opinion, enjoy your new wrx.
I do plan to get some summer tires and rims what would you recommend G-clark?

The wrx logo is painted btw

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

I understand that, for now tho I will get the strut tower bar and the mud flaps then drive a good bit to get use to a turbo car stock before I did any thing to it
Rokblokz mud flaps are really nice with good hardware not plastic crap they can be had on eBay for around $70 shipped and I wouldn't do a intake not in Maine if you are driving during the winter stick with a dry panel type filter

GClark

If you are on a budget, rotas are perfect. Dpt's look great. Looks to be a 17x9 with a 35ish offset. Would require a fender roll.

IMG_9691_2_3Enhancer-L.jpg

Coils could be anything from $950 bc's to ricelands for $450.

trm

I know that car & the previous owner. Was always a shocker seeing that car at Matt's. He isn't a ricer at all & is considered one if the best body /paint guys in the area.

Congrats on the WRX.

Vertigo101

I know that car & the previous owner. Was always a shocker seeing that car at Matt's. He isn't a ricer at all & is considered one if the best body /paint guys in the area.

Congrats on the WRX.
That is good to know, I thought he was a decent guy and I can tell from the way the car is that he did an exelent job

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Sweet ride dude I LOVE the color
default_smile.png
My dad has the same car that he uses as his race car and its painted green, but its a darker green. I like your green better
default_smile.png

Vertigo101

Thanks guys, I'll get some more pictures later, my brother has some high resolution pictures with his phone but he went to work

gakosaurusrex

Welcome to the world of boost Roger! Now PLEASE be easy with your pretty new car! Play around but be careful every car reacts different. I drove my car for a good year before I know exatley how it reacted to my driving. Only you know your limits.

Vertigo101

Welcome to the world of boost Roger! Now PLEASE be easy with your pretty new car! Play around but be careful every car reacts different. I drove my car for a good year before I know exatley how it reacted to my driving. Only you know your limits.
I agree Dan, Ryan is taking me out soon when it is registered to show me how to drive it correctly lol, for now I am a old persond driving
default_tongue.png

Vertigo101

I updated my pictures in my profile incase any one was interrested.

I gave my car a good look over today and noticed that what I thought was painted decals is actually vinyl so I can remove that at some point if I wanted to.

The hood on the other hand, scoop and trunk are painted black

Vertigo101

I'll stick with my wrb, to flashy for me.
This car use to be wrb. When I open the hood I noticed the engine bay was wrb so I figured it must have been that before the last owner painted it

If you are on a budget, rotas are perfect. Dpt's look great. Looks to be a 17x9 with a 35ish offset. Would require a fender roll.

IMG_9691_2_3Enhancer-L.jpg

Coils could be anything from $950 bc's to ricelands for $450.
What kind of head lights is that?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i think those are the euro one's, which if i'm right, are really expensive

nice pick up with the ride! I hope you enjoy it!

Vertigo101

i think those are the euro one's, which if i'm right, are really expensive

nice pick up with the ride! I hope you enjoy it!
Oh yes I love this thing and I took it for a spin around the block today after my brother put the correct amount of air in the tires. The tires on the car had 15 pounds we got it up to 35 and man oh man is it smooth driving.

This is clearly the best thing I have ever done for my self is to buy a wrx I absolutely fell in love with the car when I test drove it.

I did drive Ibocs wrx once after he got it and I am glade to finally have my own.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Oh yes I love this thing and I took it for a spin around the block today after my brother put the correct amount of air in the tires. The tires on the car had 15 pounds we got it up to 35 and man oh man is it smooth driving.

This is clearly the best thing I have ever done for my self is to buy a wrx I absolutely fell in love with the car when I test drove it.

I did drive Ibocs wrx once after he got it and I am glade to finally have my own.
This is arguable. It could be the worst thing you have ever done for yourself lol

Latest posts

Back