I-wagons frontier

i-wagon

That's what I was thinking.. still pretty mad about it, especially since it isn't as easy as I thought to source replacements. Should have gone through wallet world and got the Wrangler authority and road hazard insurance

i-wagon

Finally got a day off after 6 day weeks of 16 hour days, having evergreen mount the new grabber that showed up yesterday and put a fresh inspection sticker on it. Plus they wash everything that comes through if they have time. Clean truck pictures later

i-wagon

gJW4Fvg.jpg

Clean, and showing off my customfabyo tow hook

i-wagon

Just ordered some small rectangular led lights to use for extra reverse lighting, haven't even looked at how to mount or wire them yet. Needed motivation to get there I suppose

i-wagon

Leds turned in to a gigantic cluster. Order on Amazon didn't go through at first, then twice. Being third party I didn't have to option to cancel through the app, so I had to e-mail the people who wouldn't respond until I got customer service involved. I ended up canceling everything (not that they made it easy) after realizing the seller had zero feedback, and realizing all the awesome reviews on the listing were for a Friggin sticker

i-wagon

Got that previously mentioned fiasco sorted out. Ended up ordering done Phillips 921 led upgrade bulbs. They had good reviews, and were the same price as buying auxiliary lighting. I'll take pics and give feedback when they show up later this week. I'm glad to see between them and Sylvania they're starting to do more automotive bulbs

i-wagon

oULF8br.jpg

PNh9HEP.jpg

First pic is stock incandescent and Phillips led, second is both led. I was kinda weirded it by the design. The chip faces the base with a reflector and the"bulge"part of the bulb is a big heat sink. They seem to spread the same and are ridiculously bright insideymy garage, put them in around 5, so it was still fairly light inside too. I'll re edit some time tomorrow with a pic of them in the dark

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I plan on doing the front Windows 50%, like I had on my imp (that had 20 everywhere else) I couldn't see worth a crap to back that up. I think after shipping it was 30ish for these. Only seen them in 921 and 194 so far.

Also bought some led strips from wallet

World to mount in the bed so I can see under the tonneau cover. not sure how the longevity is but when I tested them they were bright

i-wagon

Cleaned my aem panel filter for the first time yesterday. pine needles and leaves seem to come loose easier than my k&n. Dried much faster as well. Would definitely recommend their panel filter if anyone is in the market. Also did a simple air box mod that's popular in the frontier scene, between that and they clean filter I can definitely hear it suck more air

i-wagon

Left Lee with a hellavtecyo 04 civic. For some reason Nissan decide to only undercoat half the rear wheel wells and the paint was wearing of the rest. They're going to work on that in the next couple days while I smoke vipers and vettes

In reality, this thing is slower than an overloaded log truck

i-wagon

iOgsxms.jpg

Black plasti dip is your friend. Chrome bumpers are not. Since Lee washed my truck the other day I've noticed where the front of the rear wheel well bubbles out had been sandblasted like a mother from the front tires. Not sure what to do about that. I have some clear body wrap vinyl/plastic, and I'm debating lowering the front flaps

i-wagon

Ymb88L9.jpg

u9WOMN6.jpg

Actual Lamin-x yellow film since the cheap stuff sucked, among with nokya arctic yellow bulbs. Very yellow. Clear vinyl didn't work out, going for clear plasti dip on my chipped area

i-wagon

So, I didn't like the idea of taking a hole saw to a almost new truck, but I tore my trailer plug off in my dad's driveway, and I really didn't like the idea of putting the new $60 plug back in the same spot to have it happen again, so

Scyrowd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

recently dismantled one of my Thule skewer type bike racks and minted just the little skewer part on the utilitrac real on the front of the bed, ny ironhorse mtb fits perfect in the bed. Also re dipped the grille with glossifier, looks good but takes forever to dry

i-wagon

Just rolled 20k on my way home today. Had this rig a year and 2 weeks. Also, had new shocks put in today since they were clicking. But Lee was awesome about it, they'd said they adjust toe as necessary when doing front shocks, but did the whole front end when I asked. Looking back, I've had a few issues so far, but I don't regret buying this truck one bit, especially since a Chevy with comparable accessories was over 45k

i-wagon

Minor update, plasti dip (clear then glossifier) on the rockers and cab corners where the paint was getting stove up, doing the part of the rear fender next weekend when my buddy can buff it. Lighte bar off awaiting a new build with stainless or rust removal

Latest posts

Back