In before the close!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
6fd067df-a740-4dd4-8e57-38e4c2aa3b20_zps118bb6f7.jpg

ScreenShot2013-08-08at31448PM_zps6116bd1c.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Sharkbait is a nickname my exs friends gave me. I changed it to my plate then we broke up a month later... hahaha oh well I like the name so im keeping it

Nikki

I honestly have no idea what your talking about... me and my ex were trying to figure out a name, we were both staring at my car then said toby at the same time. So the name stuck.
LOL did you ever have Miss. Peters at EL? She made us watch this movie about Slavery in the South. One of the slaves name was Kunta Kinte, but his master called him Toby; and he hated it....ANYWAYS.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
LOL did you ever have Miss. Peters at EL? She made us watch this movie about Slavery in the South. One of the slaves name was Kunta Kinte, but his master called him Toby; and he hated it....ANYWAYS.
No I didn't have her, I dont think she was there when I was. I don't remember the name. Is it bad I just sit on my couch and look at pictures of subarus all day?

i-wagon

^the forester had wicked rusty brakes, but sold that this morning. took the baby to meet inski, sold a foz, reassembled a 69 simplicity. good day so far

Latest posts

Back