In before the close!

scubiecraig

Getting ready to head out and visit my parents at a campground soon.  Should be good times.  Excellent weather out there.  I am absolutely loving the breeze!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
ScreenShot2013-08-10at92237PM_zpse2b40f72.png

ScreenShot2013-08-10at92426PM_zps5e4243e8.png

Fluffy282

Yep. Bought it off Mikey. It needs to be finished....
Ps your brakes are all there and work except for the driver's side rear(just needs pads)... I just unbolted them so she'd roll. Good luck and I expect a chance to try her out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluffy282

Yeah.... I may have been intoxicated when I did the wiring.... So I'd give that a good once over if I was you. And if you're missing anything, its probably still in my garage.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I'm starting out very unmotivated today.  Woke up with a migraine, and I've had a stiff neck the past two days.  I must have slept in a bad position.  I have so much to do too before the babies come...  Starting to feel a bit better, so I think the second half of the day should be a bit more productive.

i-wagon

Dude we stressed so much about planning for baby, and in the end it all just kind of fell together. MY biggest worry is whether or not she'll be up before my alarm goes off, other than that it's easy.

I saw the sedan version of my car at settlers green, thing sounded liKe complete turd

cwiggin

No matter how much prepping you do for the babies, you'll never be fully prepared, just get your sleep now, with twins you'll get none lol

Just put my hid high beams in the other day, freakibg bright, gotta order another set of low beams tho, ones dead, might of bumped it while installing, woops

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Luckily our twins sleep great, and always have for the most part! But they do keep us going all the time lol

Latest posts

Back