In before the close!

scubiecraig

Oh yeah!  Can definitely spin/drift as long as that is fluffy stuff!  
default_woohoo.gif

korebit

I heard rain/sleet and a coating - 2" for most of cumberland county.  Still, most likely enough to do some maaad 4-wheel drifts
default_tongue.png

korebit

yeah I'm on my summers too, just gotta be extra careful.  It'll be gone in a day I just hope they don't salt the damn roads again.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Ally, aren't they brand new summer tires? You will be fine.

Bit of grilling then driving to class in my subie.
No they are used ones my dad got from work but they have some decent tread. I was kidding anyway because last time I drove to school in a storm with all seasons I almost hit a pole haha. They have no grip at all.
I love Subaru commercials they get me all warm and fuzzy inside
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Your one of those people...park on the line so no one can park next to you....
I like to call it the 'no dingin zone'.

Actually there is a guy in my apartment complex who washes every inch of his truck nearly every day (wouldn't want it to get too dirty), it's like a 2000 Sierra or something. I went and parked right next to him while covered in mud 
default_biggrin.png

Plus 3-4 cars in that parking lot this year have had windows smashed out of them, so I try to hide the best I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I like to call it the 'no dingin zone'.

Actually there is a guy in my apartment complex who washes every inch of his truck nearly every day (wouldn't want it to get too dirty), it's like a 2000 Sierra or something. I went and parked right next to him while covered in mud
default_biggrin.png

Plus 3-4 cars in that parking lot this year have had windows smashed out of them, so I try to hide the best I can.
Hahaha that's funny! You should put dirt on his truck some day and see what he does hahaha.
I think people will smash peoples windows no mater where their parked haha.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Which is like 2 hours from me... I would use have the gas I bought to get home. This place is 5 miles down the road haha much shorter drive. You can keep your NH gas! I'll take my Maine gas thank you.

Latest posts

Back