In before the close!

scubiecraig

I wasn't saying you had to drive down here!  I was just stating that it's cheaper here.  I fill up here when I can, because gas back home in Maine is about 20 cents more right now for some reason.  

Fluffy282

I go out to the cape for gas when I'm on the bike. It's usually atleast 20 cents cheaper.

No cheap gas in the subaru tho.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Theres a couple places in portland that are like $3.52-$3.53 but I always go to the same gas station so they are always really friendly to me and I like being able to build a relationship with people like that, you never know... I could get cheaper gas haha. Plus I have their reward card so I get free drinks and candy bars hahaha. 

cwiggin

Maines got sone of the highest gas prices in the country. Back in high school, $10 bucks would last a week. Haha cost $50 to fill the subie

korebit

I like to call it the 'no dingin zone'.

Actually there is a guy in my apartment complex who washes every inch of his truck nearly every day (wouldn't want it to get too dirty), it's like a 2000 Sierra or something. I went and parked right next to him while covered in mud 
default_biggrin.png

Plus 3-4 cars in that parking lot this year have had windows smashed out of them, so I try to hide the best I can.
Maybe I should start having a "no dingin zone" lol, got this one right on the body line a couple weeks back.

HK5cMqO.jpg

scubiecraig

Grrr!  That stinks John!  I have a few dings in mine too... people are not respectful.  Although sometimes it's not really their fault.  I've had times where wind has caught my door and tried to wing it open, but I make sure to always hold on so that it doesn't hit anyone else's vehicle.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
yeah, especially at schools.  In high school there were like two or three accidents per year in the parking lot.
There is like 1 a day at SMCC I mean not like bad ones but I'm always seeing people back into other peoples cars.. its ridiculous. If your that bad at driving you shouldn't have your licence. 

Latest posts

Back