July 22 Lewiston Colisee (Deuces Wild)

Trainable

So who is coming? Any of you Lewiston/Auburnites coming out to compete or hang out? I am personally looking forward to what looks to be an open lot. This time hopefully I will get out of first O0. Looks like the weather will be nice too boot, should be a blast. Oh and ruggedman I am planning on taking you up on that ridealong offer ;D. See everyone there.

PS anyone know where I could get my hands on motul 300 or some redline lightweight shockproof?

ruggedman

Redline at either Soloperformance.com or go to bavarian autosport in Portsmouth NH if you need it locally (well sort of locally).

And yes you can call dibs on a ride. Time will tell how open the course is, at this point I just want something that'll flex the wrx's muscle ;D

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
or advanced auto parts.... :
default_wink.png

ruggedman

or advanced auto parts.... :
default_wink.png
They only stock water wetter the last time I went. They have to order everything else, in which case it would be just as fast (or faster) to get it online and shipped to your door. Unless something changed and they now stock everything! That would be wicked awesome. >
default_smile.png

L-town

Does it cost to watch? I want to go, I haven't been to an autox since 03 when I ran my 944 and well I sucked to say the least. This was at the civic center.

ruggedman

Does it cost to watch? I want to go, I haven't been to an autox since 03 when I ran my 944 and well I sucked to say the least. This was at the civic center.
Free to watch and ride. Just have to sign a waiver.

L-town

Good I'll be there rain or shine, and I'll sign a waiver. Do I have to bring a helmet? I want a ride.

Trainable

default_wink.png
wonderful.

How strict are they about helmets? I know my current one has never been checked, but I believe I still have an old easyrider helmet that I would love to wear. I know it isn't up to snuff though....
default_smile.png

Oh and I swung by the colisee lot tonight and it seems like it should be big enough to stretch the WRX's legs >
default_smile.png
, so long as the course isn't designed purposely tight...

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I'm finally gonna get to show up at a race! Don't know if I will run, but I'm gonna show up and annoy all of you.

Latest posts

Back