July 22 Lewiston Colisee (Deuces Wild)

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
joel you left too early you trophied!!!

you were one of the fastiest novices of the day. antonio has your plaqe
NO WAY! I split cause I had to get some aloe on. I didn't think I'd need sunscreen.
default_tongue.png
What was the plaque?

I rode it Antonios. Andy, you seemed to have a steady passenger list going all day and I couldn't find the sign up sheet.
default_biggrin.png

EvilAsPie

<---- NA ;D 3rd in STS. ( not proud or anything am i? ;D)

it was nice to see everyone and race in the dry for once.
Congrats Mike! I'm super bummed to have missed it. Glad everyone had a good time though.

ralli

That was a blast! It was great to see everyone. The ride-along with Antonio was a nice thing to raise my pulse while waiting for my next run, thanks man. That guy can drive!

Trainable and Akina rocked also. Wicked smooth. I was real happy with my results. My times kept dropping with every run. I ended with a 48:350. Not bad for my first time out.

A HUGE thanks to CMC and everyone involved. Total blast. I can't wait for the next one I can make it to. I suggest everyone tries to make it.
I was glad you could finally make it!! You were awesome for your first time out there. BTW... I grabbed your 5th place in novice little piece of metal (trophey I guess) for you! You can't be a novice anymore.. nice work!!

Trainable

NO WAY! I split cause I had to get some aloe on. I didn't think I'd need sunscreen.
default_wink.png
What was the plaque?Congrats Joel you looked really good out there. The sun was brutal (for a change), but I will take sunburned and dehydrated over wet and sick. ;D Oh and if you want to make anymore events, but don't want to shred your tires you are welcome to borrow my RE92s for the day and shred whats left of them.
I had a blast, the course was tons of fun and the venue seemed to work out well for the most part.

Latest posts

Back