July 22 Lewiston Colisee (Deuces Wild)

HR radness

His royal radness
aha!!!

NOW i REMEMBER!!

Yeah you are easier to take than Pedro;)

I gather it was the tone that came across wrong. I'm sure it would have sounded more reasonable and less people would have wanted to kill you if it was made over beers

ruggedman

if it was made over beers
There's the real solution ;D

beertruck.jpg

L-town

I'm excited this will be my first showing at an event in 4 years. I wont be running anything though unless the gf lets me run her eclipse hahah which isn't' well suited for autox <read : no torque what so ever>

ruggedman

I'm excited this will be my first showing at an event in 4 years. I wont be running anything though unless the gf lets me run her eclipse hahah which isn't' well suited for autox <read : no torque what so ever>
Run anything, it's all seat time and seat time is all good O0

Trainable

And actually that isn't that bad <read : wheel spin even with AWD> and last I recall you have a car. ;D

L-town

Yeah I have my rs but its not in the best health to be running. I may run the GS if my lady lets me.

EvilAsPie

what time does this start?
The driving usually starts around 10:00-10:30.

Sadly SubieRSGrrl and i will not be going again... :'(

We've been having some problems with the brakes. Calipers freezing up, small leaks at flexible line ends, fun stuff. Akina and i think we got it all set yesterday morning, but it still feels like it has a little bit of air in the system. As long as it doesn't get worse again we'll def be in windham.

Have a blast everybody!!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
That was a blast! It was great to see everyone. The ride-along with Antonio was a nice thing to raise my pulse while waiting for my next run, thanks man. That guy can drive!

Trainable and Akina rocked also. Wicked smooth. I was real happy with my results. My times kept dropping with every run. I ended with a 48:350. Not bad for my first time out.

A HUGE thanks to CMC and everyone involved. Total blast. I can't wait for the next one I can make it to. I suggest everyone tries to make it.

ruggedman

That was a blast! It was great to see everyone. The ride-along with Antonio was a nice thing to raise my pulse while waiting for my next run, thanks man. That guy can drive!

Trainable and Akina rocked also. Wicked smooth. I was real happy with my results. My times kept dropping with every run. I ended with a 48:350. Not bad for my first time out.

A HUGE thanks to CMC and everyone involved. Total blast. I can't wait for the next one I can make it to. I suggest everyone tries to make it.
Great to see you there! You did great! I wish you could have come for a ride. Antonio and I were neck and neck again, he got me in the end by 6 hundredths of a second! But I had a lot of fun there. I think I also had my highest place in Pax ever ;D Not sure yet...since i haven't seen the results.

Latest posts

Back