**June 30, Northerners Meet 2012**

Which scheduled time would work best? Please choose multiple starting meet times.

• 11:00 am

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12:00 pm

• 1:00 pm

• 2:00 pm

• 3:00 pm

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 4:00 pm

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 5:00 pm

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 6:00 pm

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 7:00 pm

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

05RSKID

Im in for this! Are we going to meet up anywhere and drive as a group to bar harbor?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Bump. Make sure you guys get time off to come to this!! It would be super cool to include the drive with this and make the bbq the ending point before everyone goes back home

make sure you vote in the pole! Your vote counts and will decide what time the meet will be!!

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Another date change? ugh..

As I just found out that this was swapped to the 30th, I object.. if I knew this, I would've bought Tix to see Korn this weekend.. but NOOOOO. I was supposed to goto a MS Meet.. heh now I might be at Rally Baie de Chaleur that weekend..

ReZPunK

just go with the date planned, just because EVERYone cant make it, doesn't mean that it shouldnt happen.

05RSKID

Well who can and wants to go on the 30th? Im in still! We can always change to something closer and find a better date to go to bar harbor with more people maybe on a Sunday during the day?

Last edited:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
sooooo. Is this still happening...? I can if 6 or after. Watching kids all day till 3 (stupid yard sale).

anyone?

05RSKID

sounds good to me im out at 4 and I can just hang here till people get here

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Cool. will be on the KLR. see you guys at Garrets at 4-5

Latest posts

Back