Northerners Meet June Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRB_Tank

Hey guys this is Rolla's Roommate J-Dunn

I have a good feeling I will be there for the meet on the 27th, hopefully with +2( girl and little girl)
default_biggrin.png

See ya there!!

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
looks like im out because im rafting the forks on sunday and cant really go from one side of the state to the other in two days and keep myself from going insane

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
I'm down. For right now it's just me, but I might bring the boy....We'll see if I can get him that day.

COSTIGAN86

I'll be at walmart in Brewer at 10am... may bring the gf. Trying to talk ralli into coming. So who's gonna get the first speeding ticket?
default_biggrin.png

ReZPunK

wait wait wait.....lol for this to be a proper maine subie group drive we need someone to get busted for speeding and then pot possesion! lol

ReZPunK

i have talked to the folks there and they say bring it!

this is rain or shine! they have outside seating and under tent seating and inside seating.

topdeeni

wait wait wait.....lol for this to be a proper maine subie group drive we need someone to get busted for speeding and then pot possesion! lol
Um... Maine is still pretty much the third most decrim state in the union... I bet the speeding ticket is worse.

COSTIGAN86

Um... Maine is still pretty much the third most decrim state in the union... I bet the speeding ticket is worse.
I've aquired speeding tickets in ME and NH. The last one I got in Maine was for "85+". The cop was tailing me but no radar- said I was pulling away at 85. Cost me $215. Got one in NH for 88 in a 65. $350!!! FML!!!
default_additional_angel.gif

Red40oz

I've aquired speeding tickets in ME and NH. The last one I got in Maine was for "85+". The cop was tailing me but no radar- said I was pulling away at 85. Cost me $215. Got one in NH for 88 in a 65. $350!!! FML!!!
default_biggrin.png
hhahha i got one for 5 over and got 155 dollar fine

ReZPunK

ok so i plan on being at the walmart at 10ish. with the group drivedeparting for Ellsworth Walmart at 10:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back