Northerners Meet June Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReZPunK

awesome meet!! thanks to all those that came, the food was awesome, the better was even better!! we did a good group drive on some of the finer roads the isalnd had to offer.

thanks to Jackson for showing us a nice hidden gem on MDI.

the fresh pavement on Cadillac Mtn was a pleasure to drive on,

Mr Poon, cant wait to see the pics from the parking lot.

Mr. Poon

Great to see everyone today, it was a blast. Here's the picture of the gang-

DSC_2852.jpg

Jackson

nice to get to know some of the faces from here. Had a blast today and couldn't have timed 180 any better on the way back only came up on two cars, one turned right off and the next one was on a straight away and he was quickly overtaken other than that the road was ours. Almost went back down for Soldier dr. tonight but settled for studmill for about 3 hrs. see you guys around

ReZPunK

up for more fun later on?

i have to mow the lawn, fix a friends WRX he is bringing over than hit the roads. i already mounted up the gravels. she is ready to roll.

hit my cell if you wanna go out for another ride later. 2 1 7 7 3 1 2

ReZPunK

hehe yeah that's JB's he was running a little late and got pinched for doing 45 in a 25.... got a warning and sent on his way after agood tongue lashing.

that's one of the cleanest 98 GT's you will find. runs excellent and sounds great.

Jackson

i went back out today but didnt see that you planning on going out, brought the fishing pole with me and tooled around with a friend, im suprised we didnt see each other i was out by eagle lake and alagator where you were saying the roads were prime. send me a pm whenever your going out again so i dont miss it i am always down for a good time. my number is 217-8832 wont be back up till the end of the week im waiting on the 3gs to come in my other phone is toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back