Ken Block Gymkhana due out today

09FXT

promo portion until 10
default_biggrin.png

internalcombust

Good stuff! I like seeing teh progression of car vids being more like skate and snowboard vids. Can't wait to see full link car vids, in the future, with evryones own part highlighting there best driving.
default_wink.png

Stein

Stein
Lol, whoever that rob guy is he's hilarious.

Dude, his sweatshirt totally says "Urabus," that's just awesome.

"ASU MAET YLLAR" -
default_redface.gif

edit: that vid was INSAAANE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Cool video, definitely worth watching, but I found it to be not as interesting as the first one. The segway set the bar high.

The slow mo was great, the paint ball stuff was dumb. The water balloon chair guy was awesome, along with the shot around the dock where it looked like he could have hopped off the side into the drink but of course didn't.

These videos are great and they're fantastic publicity to cars and motor sports.

bigsxy

my expectations were pretty high but it was very good the slowmo shots with the high speed camera going over the lightbulbs was nasty

TheNailman

Warcock
Cool video, definitely worth watching, but I found it to be not as interesting as the first one. The segway set the bar high.The slow mo was great, the paint ball stuff was dumb. The water balloon chair guy was awesome, along with the shot around the dock where it looked like he could have hopped off the side into the drink but of course didn't.
my thoughts exactly. very good vid. but not as good as numero uno:idk:

Latest posts

Back