*Knife Talk Thread*

Gretsch308

I truly do need help haha! At first I wasn't too big on the Spydies or BM's. now that I did a huge amount of research and now have a few in hand, I love them! There are a few more Spydies I want. Paramilitary 2 and a Southard. Maybe a Delica 4.

Nate

Founding Father
I truly do need help haha! At first I wasn't too big on the Spydies or BM's. now that I did a huge amount of research and now have a few in hand, I love them! There are a few more Spydies I want. Paramilitary 2 and a Southard. Maybe a Delica 4.
Love my Delica4... With me everyday.

Gretsch308

Love my Delica4... With me everyday.
I want an orange or grey one. Pics of yours?

scubiecraig

If you don't post pics, I think he might start tweaking out...  
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Nate

Founding Father
Well I snapped one crappy picture before my camera died.  It's all you get for now.  That's a pocket dump, was with me all day.

100_1976_zps58db8a7c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I just got a knife from Big Lots. It was $5. The package said 'rubber grip.' So I thought "cool, something grippy so it doesn't slip around f-ing me all up."

Took it out of the package and the handle was all plastic. How the hell can they advertise rubber grip when its clearly all plastic without any rubber???

I wasn't expecting much from Sheffield/China. It does have a half decent blade. Suppose it will be at home in the tool box at work.

I need a blade with a Hogue grip.
I have a crkt free range hunter with Hogue like rubber in the finger grooves, got it for 50 off the snap-on truck

Animal25RS

How did i not know about this thread!? I love blades and have quite a collection myself. Gonna have to take some pictures an put it up soon.

Is this just for knives or all "Blades"?

Redsun Ronin

Latest posts

Back