LED Interior Conversions: Clusters, HVAC, Etc.

apkarian100

Vendor
I'm going to quote you $150 plus supply cost for everything. Supplies will most likely run you around $50.

i am definatly interested in the led conversion and everything. just also am low on funds. i have a 1998 legacy outback, and i would want to get the leds in the hvac, seat heaters, window switch and the gauge all changed from the green or amber color, to a blue. to match the car of course. approx how much would that run?

Qsubarusti

do you think u can do subwoofer lightings?....hows bout the whole trunk of my 06 sti?.

(prolly juz changin a couple lights to led) and my interior lighting also. n if u can how much would it be?

apkarian100

Vendor
Does your trunk already have a trunk light? How exactly do you want your subs lit up?

do you think u can do subwoofer lightings?....hows bout the whole trunk of my 06 sti?.(prolly juz changin a couple lights to led) and my interior lighting also. n if u can how much would it be?

Qsubarusti

yea i do have a trunk light i juz want everything converted to led's. as for my sub's, there 10' inch kickers(square) and there are 2 slots in the center...if u could make it illuminate from those slots that'll b kool(kinda like an under glow thing) not sure if u have to rip apart the box though. im also on a tite budget. so everything would have to be done one by one. im willin to drive to u or vice versa

Last edited by a moderator:

scoobiesforlife

I'm going to quote you $150 plus supply cost for everything. Supplies will most likely run you around $50.
that's actually cheaper than i thought it was going to be, now would you come to me or vice versa?

apkarian100

Vendor
Well, we can start on the easier stuff for now. You driving here would make my life easier. Once you come over here once, I can see what you have going on and brainstorm. PM me if you want to make this happen and we can set up a time.

yea i do have a trunk light i juz want everything converted to led's. as for my sub's, there 10' inch kickers(square) and there are 2 slots in the center...if u could make it illuminate from those slots that'll b kool(kinda like an under glow thing) not sure if u have to rip apart the box though. im also on a tite budget. so everything would have to be done one by one. im willin to drive to u or vice versa

apkarian100

Vendor
I would prefer you come to me because I have all my tools here. Plus I have a nice view of Lake Winnipesaukee so you can sit back in a chair on my porch and enjoy the view.
default_smile.png

that's actually cheaper than i thought it was going to be, now would you come to me or vice versa?

Carter

Administrator
Have you taken apart anything in the 08+ WRX's? I have some interest in having some things color changed. And maybe adding some more ambient lighting to the cabin. I have heated seat switches with yellow lights (want them to be red to match the rest of the car). Then maybe adding some more red led lighting to areas to match my red floor lighting.
I haven't had a chance yet to work on the 08+ Imprezas. If I can get at the LEDs, I can change the color on them.
I want what Nate wants
default_biggrin.png

Devon

Pink is so tempting.... are they difficult for someone to put together themselves? If i decide to do this i'll have money by thursday.

Latest posts

Back