Overland Designs | 2011 WRX Build Thread

jojo69

Same as my interior, Home made Alcantara all the way baby! 

Nice work J! 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Ray

The Northernah'
How hard/expensive is it do do this? It looks so nice and my interior has some wear. You have a very tastefully modded car also sir. Super nice!!

jojo69

it's not hard to do, and it's really fun and quite addictive! I would imagine similar to vynil in some regards but with less stretch.

The material (Alcantara) is the most expensive aspect unfortunately. I'll let Jason fill in the rest since it's his thread
default_wink.png

Overland04

How hard/expensive is it do do this? It looks so nice and my interior has some wear. You have a very tastefully modded car also sir. Super nice!!
Thanks Ray!

The price varies a lot depending on how much material you need to do the job and what pieces you would want covered. I sell Alcantatra probably cheaper than you can get it anywhere at $99/yard.

It's fun to do, a little challenging but still doable with a steamer, High-heat glue and a razor blade.

Overland04

Here are few pictures from last weekend. I finally washed the car and found a nice sunset near a boat launch in Rockland.

_GE_1353-2.jpg

_GE_1372.jpg

_GE_1392.jpg

_GE_1385.jpg

jojo69

So did u decide on colored winter shoes for this year?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Jamey

He does awesome work .. he did my shift boots wish I was rich there be a lot more I'd have you do

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I heard this thing was a different color now lol. Gotta get some more recent pics on here!

Latest posts

Back