Lexus SC300

GClark

Since this is the Lexus forum:

Here's my 1999 sc300

140k miles

Clean inside and out

Pics:

Sold the Subaru for something newer, rwd, more comfy, and able to make 400/500hp.

Plans are for a na-t setup, low boost at first

5 speed swap, then lots of boost

coils

wheels

Hids

Mods:

20% Tint

Mangaflow exhaust(tbi)

Carter

Administrator
I guess it's not so bad
default_smile.png

Meyagi

I'm a hack
you are so lucky to have that black interior.... rare is an understatement. this will go really good with a 66mm turbo

Meyagi

I'm a hack
chris can you price me a master key with the buttons for lock/unlock? i never got one with my car when i bought it. 98 GS3

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Even though I'm going to keep hating on you for selling the wagon. God damn that's a nice looking car!

GClark

Looks good, read that na-t build thread from facespace earlier.
Thanks, yeah that thread is basically what I'm looking for.  Clean and fast.

I really like the taillights for some reason. Nice Lexus.
They're pretty cool, but I absolutely love the headlights. High beams are one of the brightest I've seen.  The low beams are projectors so I can do a proper HID install.  Thinking 5k..

I guess it's not so bad
default_smile.png
I know you liked the LS400.  It's like that but a lot better.

you are so lucky to have that black interior.... rare is an understatement. this will go really good with a 66mm turbo
Im glad I paid alittle more for exactly what I wanted.  I love this car.  

If ya need any parts or anything let me know, I work for Berlin city Lexus.
Awesome!  I'm sure I'll be hitting you up shortly. 

I like the tail lights on that car a lot, looks good Garrett. I would say sorry to see you subieless, but you'll probably sell it in 6 months anyway lmao.
I have no reason to sell this one, it's my most favorite car that I've owned.  And its not even turbo or 5 speed yet. 

Even though I'm going to keep hating on you for selling the wagon. God damn that's a nice looking car!

That means a lot coming from you.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
 Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
we need to take all your lights apart and black house them like i did on my brothers SC, it looks really good on these cars

Latest posts

Back