Lexus SC300

GClark

Wow yeah, 495 is terrible.  I hit some bumps last night and thought I was going to lose the whole trailer.  

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Oh man. Your brave for buying that IMO. Seeing those intercooler couplings makes me wonder what else they thought was an acceptable fit. Aand that bumper! Jeesh.

Bet your happy you finally found what you want though.

For this month anyways
default_tongue.png

GClark

Hah! This should hold me over for at least a few months
default_wink.png

Swap looks pretty clean, but it'll take a bit of cleaning up before it's ready to go.  I actually took it for drive the other week and its pretty damn fast.  Theres a hole in the tranny tunnel since the manual and auto transmissions shifters are different lengths, and theres also an exhaust leak.  Well when you get on it, the exhaust shoots right up into the cabin, it's wonderful.  

No bumper!

lc6uC7b.jpg

and it found its way on sooch's car!

Wtcknxd.jpg

JDM v420 STI bumper.  

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
throw some aulminum tape over the shifter hole and rattle can that hood a missmatched black

then get a less retarded cover and spray bomb it

then give no fucks and boost that slut

Alura

was playing this and mike says from around the corner, "hey that sounds like something garrett would do"

..... I rest my case.

GClark

OMG this project might be going somewhere! Coils, wheels, turbo, important stuff all on the way.  Wheels are 9.5 and 10.5, which means that some serious power is going to be made. Or I just like being a poser. 

Latest posts

Back