Lexus SC300

GClark

Turbo turned out to be the wrong flange, search continues.  

From that snow storm:

Sc is pretty fun in the snow.  In order to go anywhere you have to turn traction control off, since it kills all the power you want to put down.

GClark

I bought another SC.

As soon as the 99 sells, this one is getting a 1jz.

Czy6mr3.jpeg

GClark

Dud in what way?
Rust/bondo work that we didn't see when I bought it. Not worth fixing.

Swapping the black interior in this one?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Maybe, depends if it sells for what I'm asking, ill deal with tan.

I hate obd1. You go through cars like underwear
Obd1 makes swaps way simpler. I think I have underwear that I've owned longer than some cars.

Garrett's always good for buying dud's
Unfortunately.

GClark

Stupid 99 has been sold, 1jz search is on! Im hoping to find a manual one, sick of driving autos. 

GClark

It's almost comical

2cBuGsw.jpg

But! It has a 1jz, manual, and excellent body. Shouldn't be too long to get it on the road.

GClark

Hey now, it's that bad.  At least theres a fmic behind it.

This was quite the adventure buying it.  I get down to Clinton, MA after being stuck in 495 traffic for a hour, and the guy says he's not there yet.  Okay fine.  30 minutes go by and no seller.  I give him a call and he said he had no ride and he was 10 minutes away. WTF. So I go pick his ass up, drive back to the location of the car, and then start the process of getting it out of the underground storage area.  This consisted of jacking up the rear, sliding it over, and making little turns for a hour or so.  

Looked like this

Then on the way home, it rained harder then I've ever seen.  Speed was down to 45mph.  Didn't get home until midnight. 

Only other pic I got, notice the pro status intercooler couplings
default_additional_sillylol.gif

oOwzvKX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Low cars and 495 fail .. I just came back from mass lost a fog light from the "smooth" roads on 495 , nice find

Latest posts

Back