Mainely Subarus Swag

Carter

Administrator
T-shirts and decals are in! For shirts we have L through 3XL. $16 each, shipping is extra.

CandaceFront.jpg
CandaceBack.jpg

KyleFront.jpg

KyleBack.jpg

Decals come in 7.5 inch and 10.5 inch, Red and Silver or Blue and Silver. 7.5 Inch decals are $4 each, 10.5 inch decals are $6 each.

7.5 Inch

7inch.jpg

10 Inch.

10inch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
neato

any other swag? Like hoodies or hats or whatnot.

I would like to request other color themes, like blue and gold
default_banana.gif
(blue text gold underline thing)

inski

I'm thinking you can have it any way you want as long as it looks like whats in the pictures.

I really like the new shirts. Nice job guys! Price is nice for a custom MS tee.
default_biggrin.png

mark me down for 3 XLs, 1 L.

Nate

Founding Father
I'm thinking you can have it any way you want as long as it looks like whats in the pictures.
I really like the new shirts. Nice job guys! Price is nice for a custom MS tee.
default_biggrin.png

mark me down for 3 XLs, 1 L.
you said it right inski. sorry guys nothing custom right now. we have money tied up already to carry these in stock. also chris let me know when you want them, i have some in my car at all times. i can drop them by at eg for you.

inski

Wish I had a real photchop. I'd put pistols and a holster on K-dice. Looks like she's getting ready for a quick draw!
default_additional_gmb.gif

Tyler

I never got my two mini red decals from becoming VIP because there were none left ...

I can haz those now?

inski

I got some t-shirts. I really like these new ones. I can wear them outside and not worry so much about the grime I get into.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I joined the VIP forum a couple weeks ago, and was wondering when I should expect to get my stickers. Thanks!!

Nate

Founding Father
I joined the VIP forum a couple weeks ago, and was wondering when I should expect to get my stickers. Thanks!!

ahhh. that wasnt passed on to me. why dont you PM me your mailing address, and ill get you out some monday. also tell me if you want red or blue.

Back