Mainely Subarus Swag

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I would like a couple of the smaller blue decals. Are they available at Evergreen?

Nate

Founding Father
I would like a couple of the smaller blue decals. Are they available at Evergreen?

they can be.... or let me know the next time you're in town i have then in my trunk.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Short notice, but I'll be at Evergreen again today this afternoon around 3.

Carter

Administrator
Evergreen service dept has them on hand, talk to Bill or Joel. They have the small ones in stock, both colors. $4 each.

Nate

Founding Father
Where can get the large size?
We will have more t-shirt available soon. Im unaware of what EG has in stock. We are basically out. What size are you looking for? Might be able to wrangle you together something. No promises.

We will be putting together a order soon to order more short sleeve, and now new long sleeve shirts.

We put it out for people to give us sweatshirts for us to print on for them.... and we got.. Didnt think people wanted anything.

Nate

Founding Father
Oh. Opps. I can get you decals in both the small and large size. Let me know. I take it you will want blue?

Nate

Founding Father
Ok. Let me know the next time youll be out in town. I cant get you what ever you need. They are always in my trunk.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
We're meeting at the Auburn Park and Ride for the little group drive on the 25 at noon. Other than that, I'm not too sure when I'll be around.

Spiller1327

hey I would really enjoy if someone could bring up a couple of 10.5 inch blue and silver stickers to the wednesday group drive. I would be happy to buy a few. Im sue my friends would get some also. Please send me a message if anyone can bring them.

Nate

Founding Father
I wont be attending the drive. But I think I can manage to make it out to get you guys some decals. Bring your money, I want it.

TheNailman

Warcock
get what ever size ur old man wears
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
Coming to a meet anytime soon? I usually have them there for a couple bucks a piece.

Nate

Founding Father
Yah I need to get a sweatshirt order figured out. I just need to visit the printers sometime. I just wasn't happy with the quality of the crappy Hanes sweatshirts the last time. I want something a little nicer.

Back