MainelySubarus Second Anniversary Meet & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsti

NitrousFed
Had a good time, was nice to see all of you!!! My new girl even had fun, which is cool since ive only been seeing her a week LOL a lot of well built cars there, its a nice sight to see for sure! Hopefully the DragWagon didnt make too much god awful racket when leaving
default_smile.png
Passenger Seat mods are always the best!

ShagginWagon

Good times- great to meet some may great Scooby owners. Thanks for the hospitality, Evergreen!

I was super surprised to see my clone (blue 05 LGT 5spd waggie) still on the lot. The blue/black combo is pretty coveted. You might consider posting that on LGT.com- should go quick at that price!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Fun meet as usual. Nice to see everyone. Big thanks to Evergreen, Joel, and Ally for working so hard to get the place and food ready for us.
Was good catching up with everyone.

Nate's car was also fun to take a spin in. Thing is hooked up.
Ch'yeah it was. My knees were shaking the whole way home after that. Damn that was fast...

default_smile.png
Fail! Those are not Rotas.
I know, I mentioned how much I liked his wheels, and then everybody made fun of him for buying them right before Rota made a knock-off.

LGHT SBR

Evan, thanks for making your way around back and getting a nice pic of my LGT!

Pat stop hatin on the bugshield!
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
Nate's car was also fun to take a spin in. Thing is hooked up.
Ch'yeah it was. My knees were shaking the whole way home after that. Damn that was fast...
I had a hard time driving with Nate screaming like a girl.
default_frown.gif

Next time we can try on dry pavement.... Wet tar makes for poor traction.
default_tongue.png

Stein

Stein
I had a hard time driving with Nate screaming like a girl.
default_frown.gif

Next time we can try on dry pavement.... Wet tar makes for poor traction.
default_tongue.png
Yeah I was trying to mimic your epic engine/blow-off/man-gate/whatever but it just sounding like a whining baby when I did it
default_frown.gif

And the wet pavement was half the fun. Wish I'd been expecting the pull out onto Rt. 4 on the way back, I would have filmed the sideways-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back