MainelySubarus Second Anniversary Meet & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNailman

Warcock
What can i say folks.

It was a great day to see you all. new faces, and old friends.

thanks to evergreen for the food, and the great place to meet.

thanks to joel, and ally for the fantastic grille work.

thanks to the photographers for the great pics.

it's been a busy year, and i look fwd to the next one.

~Nailman

Stein

Stein
**note for next year: some vegetarians didn't have much to eat.
Yup, I know I'm not the only one
default_frown.gif
. Once I discovered the chips inside I was good though.

Working on a few pictures...

K

Kati

great pictures Evan! Glad to see a booty picture of our car in there. Spin's car looks really good. VW people, bwah ha ha ha! This year was a lot more organized. I think it would be totally cool if we did a pot luck next year. I got sucked into the internet I think... I planned on getting on for a few seconds- and there I was later with a few more friends on Facebook and the laptop still connected to my umbillical cord. weird.

Stein

Stein
Just in case anybody wants something funky for a wallpaper. I love these Rotas
default_frown.gif

NailmanSaturated.jpg

P.S., Carter/Nate, can we get auto image-downsizing for anything over around 900 pixels wide?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kati

LOL Shrek 2 was the bomb! LOL I looked up from this black hole of the internet every once in a while. I watched something about bacon covered chocolate, LOL

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Fun meet as usual. Nice to see everyone. Big thanks to Evergreen, Joel, and Ally for working so hard to get the place and food ready for us.

Was good catching up with everyone.

Nate's car was also fun to take a spin in. Thing is hooked up.

Tyler

i was drooling over spins lip as i was leaving.Whered you get that bud? i love how that looks
It's a factory option, it was on there when I bought it from Gabe. I've also picked up the rear 2 pc lip kit and center diffuser. Once I get my paint situation taken care of I'll have that on as well!
default_frown.gif
Thanks everyone! It's nice to see that people still love my car even though half the paint on my car has fallen off
default_smile.png

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
HA, Glad I made it down.... I wasn't planning on staying, but I'm glad I did.. and geez, Evan took two pics of my busted up car...wth?

hunterlord

it was great to see so many sweet rides and different set ups.the burgers where very good and cooked perfectly. thanks to evergreen too.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
That was an awesome time! It was a lot better NOT being open like we were last year.

To the vegetarians, I am so sorry. It never even crossed my mind. Please, next time mention beforehand what you'd like to see. We have no problem changing the menu.

A big thanks to everyone for coming, bringing nice machines and for BLASTING off when leaving. I love that sound.

Evan and Jeff, fabulous pictures. What can I say, it takes talent. (a camera with a 2ft lens doesn't hurt either)

Most of all, it sure was nice having someone run the grill. THANKS SHORTPUNK! I couldn't have done it without your help all weekend. All went nice and smooth and I owe it to you.

You're the best kiddo!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Had a good time, was nice to see all of you!!! My new girl even had fun, which is cool since ive only been seeing her a week LOL

a lot of well built cars there, its a nice sight to see for sure! Hopefully the DragWagon didnt make too much god awful racket when leaving
default_smile.png

patsti

NitrousFed
Had a good time, was nice to see all of you!!! My new girl even had fun, which is cool since ive only been seeing her a week LOL a lot of well built cars there, its a nice sight to see for sure! Hopefully the DragWagon didnt make too much god awful racket when leaving
default_smile.png
Passenger Seat mods are always the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back