MainelySubarus Second Anniversary Meet & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Gulfport Mississippi..... 598 miles down..... late start today. Early start tomorrow.... Next stop Tampa..
STI running great... 21 MPG... haven't seen the 20's in months
you my friend, are hardcore.

iahtnoob

Just a heads up. There will be a group drive from Portland to Evergreen. Time and location to meet has not been confirmed yet.

hopefully someone don't decide to go postal on us cause of you banning someone nate
default_additional_sillylol.gif

http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/showthread.php?10553-Huh-Now-I-m-scared.
He went by Evergreen this afternoon. I waved.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
if anyone from the northern part of maine is interested, a couple of us are meeting at newport dunkin donuts at 7 to drive down to evergreen. We'll probably leave at 715ish. And if any bangor people are interested we can meet in the park and ride at the end of 395 on hammond st. Just send me a pm and let me know, and then we'll meet in newport after.

LGHT SBR

Maybe I missed it, but does anyone want to get a caravan going from the Portland area? I know Boon is in. We both don't plan on leaving till like 11/11:30. Let me know, thanks.

Fozzy

I'll be there for sure.

I'll also be there with OBS Chris in his Audi (Audi Chris:confused:), Tan Man in his Saab, and another buddy in his Saab....

default_additional_ponder.gif
default_additional_unamused.gif
:u:
default_additional_unamused.gif

WRXav8r

WRX Av8tor was one of our first customers in the spring of 2006.
Yes I was.... still smelt like fresh paint....

For those of you keeping track at home.... 1139 miles down and in Tampa for 3 days then turning North... nobody who currently lives in Maine has any excuse not to be there...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
if anyone from the northern part of maine is interested, a couple of us are meeting at newport dunkin donuts at 7 to drive down to evergreen. We'll probably leave at 715ish. And if any bangor people are interested we can meet in the park and ride at the end of 395 on hammond st. Just send me a pm and let me know, and then we'll meet in newport after.

we're gunna meet in newport at 730 instead, and leave between 745 and 800. still meeting at the dunkin donuts, and if anyone needs to fuel up there is a gas station right across the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back