Mini Group Drive

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Drive went very well. Saw some dirt so I was happy. Gritty's was also great after, especially after a long day of driving. Good food, good company.

Pics are incoming.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Great Success! Thanks to everyone who came and participated and a special thanks to Ryan and Dan who took the time to make the route and lead the drive through some great roads. Also thanks to Dan and his sister ( I don't think I got your name) for the pictures that are soon to come, I bet they're going to be awesome!

We need to do this again!
default_smile.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Great Success! Thanks to everyone who came and participated and a special thanks to Ryan and Dan who took the time to make the route and lead the drive through some great roads. Also thanks to Dan and his sister ( I don't think I got your name) for the pictures that are soon to come, I bet they're going to be awesome!
We need to do this again!
default_smile.png
They look sweet so far. Sis (Angie) is plugging a way now editing them.

how about that rallysport cobalt in auburn huh?
default_smile.png
HAHAHAH That thing. He merged in infront of me and I didn't even know wtf to think.

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
Thanks for organizing the ride guys, it was a blast! Had a really great time, count me in from now on

Angie XJ

Reporting in with some pics. Had a really great time.

Check out the full flickr set for them all:

If anyone wants fullsizes to anything feel free to ask. Feel free to check out the other photos on my flickr page as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
We had ten cars total when we started with I think 14 people. It was a good number and easy to manage keeping everyone together! Too bad you couldn't make it...next time maybe!

Thank you very much for the great pictures Angie! Awesome job!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Iboc_C64

Well, I definitely have a desire for Mud Flaps and PIAA Lights now!!! It was an awsome drive. I dont think I took a single rock chip, not that I can find anyway. I tried to take pics of my car all filthified (yeah I just made that word up, lol), but I took it to the car wash before morning. I needed to see if I actually warped a rim on that tar ridge, it was gettin to me. It seems like it straightened out after I went trough the wash though. I guess only time will tell, but if I did it is very minor. Sweet drive guys, hope to do it again sometime!

-----Added 11/26/2009 at 06:53:30-----

Well I just made some closer inspection of my wheels. The fronts are pretty clean now but the rear wheels are still dirt caked. Its almost like concrete stuck to the inside of my rims, lolz. Guess I better get used to that, it is probably gonna happen more often now! Oh and I gotta say, those photos are amazing, my camera did not work nearly that well.

Stein

Stein
Awesome pictures Angie! Any special tricks to shooting in low-ish light you used?

I'd like a full-size of 150, 158, and 159 please. And by fullsize, I mean FULL size
default_biggrin.png

Maybe 146, 154, and 173 too if its not too much of a problem.

That white OBS is awesome looking for some reason. I want those spoilers now.

Oh and I gotta say, those photos are amazing, my camera did not work nearly that well.
I don't think your camera was the problem
default_biggrin.png
:D.

Iboc_C64

I don't think your camera was the problem
default_biggrin.png
:D.
Whatchu talkin bout willis? Nah, I used a 2002 vintage kodak digital camera, it was less than spectacular. The flash kept turning back on and it kept catching the mist in the air. Lots of little floating blobs of light in my pictures. On top of that, my photos just were not that sharp.
default_biggrin.png

Picture_5859.jpg

gakosaurusrex

great photos angie thanx a lot! and thanx everyone for makeing that ride so fun and smooth. i would love to do another run with u guys:D

Stein

Stein
Whatchu talkin bout willis? Nah, I used a 2002 vintage kodak digital camera, it was less than spectacular. The flash kept turning back on and it kept catching the mist in the air. Lots of little floating blobs of light in my pictures. On top of that, my photos just were not that sharp.
default_biggrin.png
That picture looks like there's water on your lens.

I wish I had a good camera. There is a way to turn off the flash on most digital cameras though. Just play around with the settings and see if you can get neat pictures in various differently-lit places.

Papa Gac

great drive on Wed. luv the dirt, wish I could've seen Dan sideways. the Byron section felt like a rally leg. awesome pix Angie. thx to all for a fun afternoon.

Latest posts

Back