Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Administrator
February 2010 Group Meet

Gridiron Restaurant and Sports Pub - 1567 Lisbon St. Lewiston

Wednesday, February 10th @ 6PM

Eat @ 6:30-7PM

This meet will be a special meet, instead of doing our typical 50/50 we will be giving the entire pot to one person!! Its Winner Takes ALL!!

WRXnate

Carter

Ferrari

4WRXter+1

TheNailman

04wrx +1

Shorty

Impreza05 +1

STI KID

jfarr

Ryan314

RaysRS

K-DICE +1

Fozzy+1

OBS Chris

Tan Man

Mighty Subie

-=Lobstah=-

EddieHunt05

awwsheet

n2vdubz

subydoored +1

patsti

Iboc_C64

Smiththers

blueoutback +1

Adair22ftw +1

justdontcrash

marcelr1988

L-town

SAWSmfg +1

4Rings +1

Basileman22

diabloadsit

K

Kati

welp. Have fun. Sad this couldn't be the Augusta meet considering there was ALREADY a meet in Auburn, for December. 3 towns could have easily be split up in 12 months to get their fair share. Hoping that March is Augusta's time to shine so we can see a productive schedule like, 3 6 9 12.

Nate

Founding Father
We will do another Augusta meet. Unfortunately the last Lewiston area meet got snowed out, we had 7 people there. Not to mention the last Augusta meet had 99% of the people who usually make it to the Lewiston area meets anyway. But it excluded the southerners who try to attend the Lewiston area meets. Sorry you don't approve, but I'm just trying to get caught back up with a meet that was passed over due to weather.

We also run into a issue with parking this time of year when most places have snow piles that take up half the lot to begin with. This place has a lot with plenty of room for cars, and added fun!

Now back to it: I will be there!

SUBARUDE

excuses
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
Haha! If you say so... So you're not coming now? Come on, we love having you! There is a chance to get back some of that money you donate, with our one off 100/0 raffle that replacing the 50/50.

Kristof

Banned
welp. Have fun. Sad this couldn't be the Augusta meet considering there was ALREADY a meet in Auburn, for December. 3 towns could have easily be split up in 12 months to get their fair share. Hoping that March is Augusta's time to shine so we can see a productive schedule like, 3 6 9 12.

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

but mommy i dont wanna go to lewiston its not fare!!!

K

Kati

I think the small attendee meet also had a bit to do with the dining selection (not location). This meet was missed by me due us having to get tires for my MIL's car, but it also wasn't a very favorable choice.

And as stated before, weather wouldn't keep someone in an AWD Subaru away.

It's sad that I have missed a couple meets now, when we used to be "Religious" about attendance.

The last Augusta meet was in October, it's only fair to host an Augusta meet in March regardless of how much snow has accumilated (If you choose RR+LARGE parking lot= no worries of snow mounds), and regardless of how many people don't turn out for Grid Iron.

I hope the February meet is plentiful for you.

Kristof

Banned
^^^^ You coming??? Or can you not come out and play on a weeknight?
if my sister can watch the kids and the roads are ok ill be there. been driving my car since the roads have been nice and clear not much but enough to not get withdrawls

Nate

Founding Father
I think the small attendee meet also had a bit to do with the dining selection (not location)
While I would love to agree with you. I just can't. Before the first big storm of the year happened on the DEC meet night, we had 30 something people signed up. When the weather hit, most all backed out.

I guess not all the meets can be winners in everyones eyes. But strangely some folks like Gridiron.

All this drama is an awful way for us to start this thread. Can we get back to who will be coming?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'd be coming down from Bangor if I didn't have class. 5:30-8:30pm once a week pretty much kills that. I'll probably hit the next one during my spring break.

Kristof

Banned
I'd be coming down from Bangor if I didn't have class. 5:30-8:30pm once a week pretty much kills that. I'll probably hit the next one during my spring break.

attending a ms meet on spring break instead of takign advantage of drunk girls with daddy issues = fail!!! lol j/k

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
attending a ms meet on spring break instead of takign advantage of drunk girls with daddy issues = fail!!! lol j/k
Yeah, I'm not one of those rich kids who gets flown out to the Caribbean or Mexico on spring break by daddy every year. At this point I'm scrapping money together for a clutch. Last semester.
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back