MS February 2010 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

4WRXter

Skier!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^There is the big attraction! Everybody is coming now to check out Ryan's re-built REX!
default_wink.png
;)
default_additional_cheers.gif
default_wink.png
default_additional_party.gif

K-DICE

sales
ill probly be going plus 1.

and its doesn't matter where you have it people are gonna go.

so we should just drop it.

K

Kati

ill probly be going plus 1. and its doesn't matter where you have it people are gonna go.

so we should just drop it.
that is easier said, had this said the meet was definately some place far from Lewiston/ Auburn, members would still chime in and say they weren't going because it was too far + they had to work + the weather + babysitters + etc etc etc.

Fozzy

no matter where the meet is held, there will always be people that can't make it. just because some people can't make it because it is out of range etc doesn't mean there will be an unsuccesful outcome. there is no way we can please everyone and adapt to everyones schedule. i guess that's why the organizers of these meets alternate to try to involve everyone. and as said before, these meets are for subaru people, by subaru people. last time i checked this wasnt a resteraunt critic forum. the purpose of the meets is to get people together with a common interest and socialize.

/end rant

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
no matter where the meet is held, there will always be people that can't make it. just because some people can't make it because it is out of range etc doesn't mean there will be an unsuccesful outcome. there is no way we can please everyone and adapt to everyones schedule. i guess that's why the organizers of these meets alternate to try to involve everyone. and as said before, these meets are for subaru people, by subaru people. last time i checked this wasnt a resteraunt critic forum. the purpose of the meets is to get people together with a common interest and socialize.
/end rant
default_biggrin.png

Fozzy

ha thanks, i figured i'd give my $.02

as of this point i'd have to see my schedule with school, but im sure i could pop in for a few at the least. go ahead and put me down i guess.

Mighty Subie

Well I SHOULD make it this time. Last time my plans got all messed up the day of the meet so I wasn't able to make it. I really wanted to. I should be able to make this one though. It's closer too so that helps a little.

I also DO think people should have a say in what the venue is. I don't mind too much, but if we had a bad experience there, such as the food/service/establishment being terrible, then we should change it next time to ensure that the overall experience is good. I don't want to go out to a place that will either cost me a ton of money or where we can't be mildly loud (even though no meet that I have been to has gotten even close to out of control). I think that anyone complaining about people voicing their opinion is over reacting. I can understand why someone would wonder why it isn't in Augusta if there was just one in Lewiston more recently. There was a perfectly valid reason and that was dropped once explained. Don't keep going on and on about how someone is complaining about the location when they are just pointing out that they thought it should be somewhere else to keep up with a rotation. So this is directed at the complainers of the complainers about their complaining of the complaining which didn't seem like complaining at all, but more questioning that was complained about. so, how about: Don't overreact when someone questions something next time? And i'm glad it's not at Gippers or else I would be inclined to not go despite the company that would be there.

SUBARUDE

/end rant
nice butt kissing

/end of rant

Nate

Founding Father
Mighty--- You coming alone or should I put you down +1? Get Antonio to come down. I haven't seen him in WAY too long.

Mark

gabe/kati, not trying to continue the back and forth but aren't you in lisbon? just wondering why augusta is your meet of choice. i like the bbq burger from RR as much as the next guy, believe me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back