MS February 2010 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristof

Banned
yeah true i was lucky when i was in college to live in south carolina so we could drive down to florida and stay on the cheap to have the spring break experince

GClark

SOO How bout dem Red Sox?

default_smile.png

Tyler

All I can say at this point is maybe. If my break from classes was a week earlier, then I'd be there for sure!
default_smile.png
Put me in for a possible 2!

marcelr1988

not sure yet if i can make it.. i have to check my training schedule next week.. but im sure itll work out.. put me down as maybe..

4WRXter

Skier!
Yes, plus 1, unless it snows, and they can't pry my sorry a$$ off the chairlift.

C'mon Kati/Gabe, it's for the camaraderie, not so much the food or service.

Spin, do you have any CDs. I'd like to hear the band.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler

Yes, plus 1, unless it snows, and they can't pry my sorry a$$ off the chairlift.
C'mon Kati/Gabe, it's for the camaraderie, not so much the food or service.

Spin, do you have any CDs. I'd like to hear the band.
I do, but I actually left the band. Between not having enough time for it with school and the bull**** I've dealt with, it didn't feel worth it to me to waste any more time/gas money when I was getting no recognition. I can make a copy of what I have if you'd like.

TheNailman

Warcock
the mother effin gridiron??? i might have to bang in sick to make this one. ...

oh, and im not doing the raffle. tyler has enough of my money.

Tyler

the mother effin gridiron??? i might have to bang in sick to make this one. ...
oh, and im not doing the raffle. tyler has enough of my money.
hahaha, hopefully I'm not too broke so I can win more. I haven't been to a meet in ages!

K

Kati

I just want to say that the last meet there, less than a half a year ago, Gabe attended alone. He actually had a decent report about the food. It's not so much where it is (ehem, with their big ghetto stick sign that some drunk made to probably pay his bar tab- that looks like it should be condemned by the city- which lowered what was left of the "fine" establishment), or the weak servers (the majority of my old customers), or the rump tasting ribs... as it is just being fair with the towns/ members. I am all for the lovely Grid Iron experience. I know people that swear by their food at lunch time. There are other places around. Just like Augusta, it doesn't always have to be Red Robin. And I've said it before too, we're attending the meets to get together and have friendly conversation, talk about Subarus, etc.

What I would like to ask is that you DON'T put our names down... we just may show up, you never know.

We love supporting Mainely Subarus in everything that it has to offer. It would be nice to attend but I really can't say we will or not.

It would be ideal if there was some consistency in the meets.

And no, I won't address the personal attack on me, in which a reply was made, which was assumed as a personal attack by the original attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back