MS June 2009 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Jeeeez ... I get told that I'm missed and then keep getting left off the list! I'm getting mixed signals!
default_frown.gif

I'll see you all there!

I gave the Bee a long overdue bath ... however it was more like one of those showers you take when you wake up the next morning after a long night of drinking and realize you're still drunk ... and late for work
default_redface.gif
It still needs lots of love
default_frown.gif
Especially when every time I drive it there is less and less paint on the car and more and more touch up
default_frown.gif

Tyler

Stop hitting pedestians?
Oh, it has nothing to do with hitting anything ... maybe rocks hitting me. The paint was done terribly, that's the only thing I can think of?
default_redface.gif

May have some painting done at some point ... I have a friend who paints and I have some parts he wants
default_frown.gif

Stein

Stein
hmmm, how did I get on the list? I was simply commenting that I would be able to eat something there
default_redface.gif

I want to go, but I don't think my parents want me to. I may come and leave before dinner or something.

Tyler

Of course yellow ... I wouldn't take a limited edition color and paint it some other color! That would be a waste!
default_redface.gif
I like the yellow! If I wanna do a crazy color, I'll do it on the 22t swap ... once it's legal
default_frown.gif

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Bump for our June meet. I count 20 cars & 28 members coming so far. We can do better. Let`s have a little action on this thread to keep it on the current page
default_wink.png

Nate

Founding Father
boy buncha babies from down south cant travel north at all.....

this is a poor showing for a summer meet.

Stein

Stein
hmmm, how did I get on the list? I was simply commenting that I would be able to eat something there
default_biggrin.png
.I want to go, but I don't think my parents want me to. I may come and leave before dinner or something.
default_wink.png

Nate

Founding Father
i guess we will just stop having portland meets all together... spoiled brats. odd we find time to make it down there....
default_wink.png

inski

Uh oh is right. Can't have people drinkin margaritas at the shotz table! Jill is out, Nate is in!

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
i am thinking about coming down from farmington or up from westbrook wherever i am that day to attend this one. I am thinking of riding my old beat up gs450 Or maybe ill bring the beat up audi idk but either way should be a fun night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back