My post on SRT-4 forum LOL

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Thread was funny until chanke4252 rolled in. I liked it because russian posted up his car and wasn't a dick about it, how they reacted was pretty civil with some occasional quips with out it being HURRR NEON HURRR SPARK PLUGS.

internalcombust

Wow good stuff. There are some real A-holes on there. SRT4s are kinda cool, but they are still neons, so they shouldn't be perched on a high horse. I like how posted more pics after everything cooled down that should rile them back up.
default_wink.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah I'm now even more glad that I don't like the SRT-4's. Those guys are dicks. And why don't they understand that it is an STi and not just a regular WRX

diabloadsit

what is funny is that they bash you for having a wrx not an sit when they are in fact rolling around in a "suped up" Neons

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Troll comes from fishing terminoligy.

trolling is the act of pulling a baited hook or lure through the water as you go trying to attract fish to bite.

therussiann

BIG UPDATE

so hey this duds actualy took the time to go into my PHOTOBUCKET and posted edited pics of me on the thread flaming the shinanigans out of me and then baned me o well it was fun wile it lasted if u guys want a laf at some pics look on page 6 lol
default_biggrin.png
ima need to change my photobucket to privet some sensitive info on there
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

topdeeni

have U asked them yet where they will get their products serviced now that the entire dodge/chrysler thing is pretty much in bankruptcy court... still open...

oh wait they banned...can I have a turn?

EDIT...

I have registered as chapter_11 over there...

I PM'd U the login info I got, if they only banned Ur user name or changed UR password U can use my stuff... if they banned UR ip or ISP well then ur bummin....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back