My post on SRT-4 forum LOL

therussiann

man the worst part about it is i didint even talk shat about the SRT4 on that forum
default_biggrin.png
what D bags posting pix of my eX that cheated on me lol and a pic of me and my lil sis
default_biggrin.png
o well D bags will be D bags

topdeeni

man the worst part about it is i didint even talk shat about the SRT4 on that forum
default_biggrin.png
what D bags posting pix of my eX that cheated on me lol and a pic of me and my lil sis
default_biggrin.png
o well D bags will be D bags
that could technically violate thier hosts TOS...

therussiann

oooo man that be so mean heheheheh make them get a new host but im not going to take the time to do the resurche and all that BS like they did with thos pics lol it was funny tho
default_biggrin.png

topdeeni

damm dude I would want some of that stuff deleted and would make it happen but that is just me....

I did notice that the site is not blocking my new registration so it appears they only banned by email addy.. SILLY site admins... that IS NOT how U get something to go away.

& ironically enuff it appears thier photo galleries are not password protected and there for the taking... this one guy in particular is quite the tool and appears to B a very easy target

& the same guy but this time passed out.....
default_biggrin.png

Shall I keep diggin? Somewhere I have a prgram I could probably set up to harvest EVERY SINGLE picture from their galleries...

Last edited by a moderator:

therussiann

lol i dont care rly its not like that shat is true yes my eX is a ***** and i do own a wagon car
default_biggrin.png
but it ant no neon and i dont take the time to resurch and find someons photobucket go thrue there photos edit them then post em online duds got way to much motavation for this kind of shat i find it funny lol whats even more funny is that half thos ppl liked my car
default_biggrin.png

(that's what a real gear is som1 that apretiats all kinds of cars)

topdeeni

ok... so maybe I am evil... I think I just spotted a couple members of the neon forum rejoicing at trying to ban me...

(at the risk of abolishment...here we go!)

5_22_02_09_12_09_33.jpg

Mark

that site is harsh. you literally said nothing wrong.

special note. passworded photobuckets aren't necessarily safe. you can still post pics from a pworded PB, therefore you can still view them. I.E if you know the filename...you can view them...

figure it out from there...

therussiann

ehh w/e like i sade D bags will never change its funny that they keep me baned and wont let me post anything to defend myself or put them down eather
default_biggrin.png
what a bunch of panzys

patsti

NitrousFed
lol at you for going on a neon site... lol at them for being retards and banning for nothing... lol at you for having silly pics of your russian ass... LOL

Kristof

Banned
i tried to register to post pics of my same color sti and troll some more and back you up but didnt have an email addy that would work. isn't a base line dodge neon the only car you can buy with food stamps? no wonder they are bitter

topdeeni

any photoshop wizkidz in here? I would really really enjoy and absolutely relish the thought of having a clean copy of the stamp they put on all of thier pictures.

I can see where posessing such an item would have its magical purposes during periods of boredom containing caffiene overdosed ideas on how to crawl under peoples skin and into thier heads...

just something to do on those anonymous periods of lurking while I may or may not be using a DNS server somewhere else on the planet....

hey... its just a hobby!

Tyler

Just don't let them link you back to here. That's all we need is to look like ****** bag trolls like they are. I'm glad they linked you to 3gwrx instead of here Russian.

Latest posts

Back