Cool, thanks
default_biggrin.png
. Seems a bit expensive though.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Cool, thanks
default_biggrin.png
. Seems a bit expensive though.
$10 per corner, mounted and balanced, is about as cheap as you'll find anywhere....unless you know someone:D

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
$10 per corner, mounted and balanced, is about as cheap as you'll find anywhere....unless you know someone:D
Agreed. That's actually really cheap. It was like 80 bucks to have my RE01R's put on my wrx 6'ers at VIP a while ago.

andrew0790

Well before I can do pipes, I need a mask, and a 220 circuit out to my garage so I can power the MIG. But yeah, I would need pipes, and probably various other bits to make it work.

I live up in Woolwich, but commute to and from SMCC in Portland everyday so I go through Yarmouth all the time. It's only like half an hour from my house.

Stein

Stein
hmm, ok. Well I don't know if my current tires will fit on RS 6-spokes, but that would be a nice way to do it: Winters on these steelies, all-seasons on RS 6-spokers until they wear out and I replace them with summers.

Iboc_C64

I think you got a decent deal on this car. A friend of mine picked up a 1997 Black OBS a few months back for $1800 I think. But it had rust bubbles all around the windshield and it was missing the lower half of its front bumper, it also has bent fog lights and needed some mechanical work like wheel bearings. He got the mechanical stuff fixed and it runs beautiful. Came with a nice cd head unit, amp and subs. Overall the car looks like its been through the new england forest rally though, not unscathed.

Stein

Stein
I think you got a decent deal on this car. A friend of mine picked up a 1997 Black OBS a few months back for $1800 I think. But it had rust bubbles all around the windshield and it was missing the lower half of its front bumper, it also has bent fog lights and needed some mechanical work like wheel bearings. He got the mechanical stuff fixed and it runs beautiful. Came with a nice cd head unit, amp and subs. Overall the car looks like its been through the new england forest rally though, not unscathed.
Yeah, I was looking for a car that didn't need work because nobody in my family knows wtf goes on in cars
default_idk.gif

If I knew what to do I would have bought a cheapo and fixed it up, but I really wasn't willing to do that.

Stein

Stein
Quick question: How do I remove the side reflector lights on the front fenders? I can't find any info on rs25 or nasioc... Before I start researching how to clear/paint/whatever them, I want to be sure I can get them off easy. What do these lights do anyway, turn signals?

edit: yep, they're turn signals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Snow tires are REALLY nice in the winter. My girlfriend's dad has a set of studded tires he'll loan me for this winter. Making me dread winter just a little bit less.

Stein

Stein
why do most people get unstudded instead of studded? Price? Grip when there's no snow?

I'm also thinking of painting the border piece inside my headlights either black or body color. I also want to do something with the side turn signals and the corners... I guess I should wait a bit though. Insurance is going to be a b****.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Because studded tires are annoying as effing hell on dry roads.

I'd NEVER buy a set of studded tires. Only reason I'm running them are because they are free.

Stein

Stein
Dear Admins,

can I have the thread title changed to "Nate's Outback Sport: Out Front?"

Thanks,

Nate
default_wink.png

P.S. that question mark is not part of my planned title
default_additional_ripped.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Could just start a new thread for the car.

Car looks good. Can't wait to see some action shots. Going through a mud puddle, sideways in a snowy parking lot, etc.
default_additional_ripped.gif

Latest posts

Back