NEFR 2010

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
They aren't swampers, but they are actually pretty quiet. and yes, so far year round. I am looking for a set of FJcruiser steel wheels to mount these on for winter/rally work and do something more highway specific for the wifey to DD with.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I'm starting to hear anti-lag in my head.
default_banana.gif
Can't wait to head up to the woods. At least this rain will help with the dust.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I'm heading up tomorrow with the wife and baby. We are campin out up near rangely and fish pond. If it were up to me I would be volunteering but usually the girls keep me busy. Its been 9 years since the last time I was up to the rally. Can't wait.

Jimbo

Okay, ladies and germs - I'm headed northward at 9AM from Yarmouth, and I'll be at my site by 11:30. If anyone needs me, hit the cell.

THANK YOU to everyone who's working and to all the spectators. Rally depends on people willing to traipse out into the woods, and the more that come, the bettah!

stainless

What kind of Med training? because you may be working for me if you are an EMT, Nurse, LPN, or anything of that nature..
I am a RN I can help out... but it is thursday 7/15...

Is it to late to sign up?

brighton

Rally Fluffer
PM Kathy "katnip" She will help out in this area. But, she may be just too busy right now getting everything lined up. Nate "RezDog" is the Medic for NEFR you could try him too.

spartan5

I'd love to...BUT won't be going to NEFR,as work commitments rear their ugly head and take my fun weekend away from me:(

Evan

i'll probably be going up last minute at this point, just for the first couple events on friday.

what route are people taking from the portland area north? i'm hoping for smooth roads.

Devon

I'm leaving L/A around 730ish, is there any caravans near there? I'll be at the information booth most of the day tomorrow so find me and introduce yourselvesss

rsalomon13

Who is going to up there tomorrow(Sat.) Any good spots to know of? I know it is probably to late to register but if you need a truck to block a road, I am available.

Rallytech14

hey im driving up with my father tomorrow morning. im REALLY excited about this event but i have no idea where to go, looks like most of everything is happening around spectator area C...? what time should i try to be there?

inski

Be at Spect. C >> Fish Pond Rd by 10:30am or you aint gettin in. Its all on the New England Forest Rally website.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
damnit, the webiste says fish pond opens at noon. im about to leave and its a 3 hour drive
I just got the pdf to see how this works...

there is still a chance after being there not to catch it.. and they sell tickets now at 10 bucks?

I may never see that race.

default_additional_party.gif

Taking the fishbowl of an old subaru is quite warm anyway. (I need tint minimum)

Somebody get some photos for us deprived!

Latest posts

Back