NEFR 2010

GClark

I still haven't gotten a confirmation from anyone regarding what I'll be doing,or if I'll be used at all. Just wondering......
This^^^ Or where to meet, when to be there, etc, etc... I'm wicked excited for this!

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
This is where Eric, Dan, and I will be staying: http://www.betheloutdooradventure.com/
We stayed there last year, and it's convenient to rally hq. There's also a convenience store w/Subway in it close by, so food and suds are in close proximity. They charge $20/night for a tent site with two adults. I'm headed up Thursday morning to set camp, and I'll head home Sunday.
should i call ahead or will there be plenty of room?

and when we get there how do we find you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

and when we get there how do we find you?
Our site will have a gold late-90's A4 and a silver 2nd generation Tacoma on it. Look for the green tent with the screen house on the front of it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'll see you guys up there. Heading up sometime on Thursday. don't forget about the worker party at the condos.

Devon

I'm heading up, If I could follow anyone that would be great. I tend to rely on the atlas but somehow it got wet...

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
I'm heading up, If I could follow anyone that would be great. I tend to rely on the atlas but somehow it got wet...
i am leaving fri early am. if you want to fallow starting a bit of a convoy. i think ... heh

GREASEMONKEY