NEFR 2010

spartan5

I'm heading down Friday Nick,don't know when you planned on heading...lemme know we can work something out!

Rallytech14

i see some of you guys are heading down to the event

am i the only one heading up?
default_wink.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Im coming up from Lewiston and so his 2.5rsDan.
I'll be heading out Thursday after I get out of work. Camping with Team Jimbo. My sister/dad might be convince-able to join the Mainely spectator caravan though.

GClark

Where are you guys camping by the way/ Might camp out Friday night since I'm working at the rally.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
This is where Eric, Dan, and I will be staying: http://www.betheloutdooradventure.com/
We stayed there last year, and it's convenient to rally hq. There's also a convenience store w/Subway in it close by, so food and suds are in close proximity. They charge $20/night for a tent site with two adults. I'm headed up Thursday morning to set camp, and I'll head home Sunday.
From page 5

I get out of work in Yarmouth at 1pm and will be heading to Bethel right away. Probably leaving late Saturday night so I have Sunday free
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

i am coming from gardiner anyone want to meet up near here?
Hey,if I get the tranny finished in the RS,I'd be up for a tandem drive...lemme know what day you plan on heading down

GREASEMONKEY