NEFR Photo/Video/ Post-event banter

09FXT

A few of my better pictures from Friday at NEFR http://s882.photobuc...22/09_FXT/NEFR/

the rest http://s882.photobucket.com/albums/ac22/09_FXT/NEFR/NEFR%202nd%20batch/

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Nice shots!

Some of mine

Legacy went off road, no bueno

Yay Rob!

Click the pictures for lots more

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
hey, as long as you were not one of the people that threw beer cans at us, and spit at us on concord pond.. THANKS!

09FXT

hey, as long as you were not one of the people that threw beer cans at us, and spit at us on concord pond.. THANKS!
I got plenty of names walking down to you guys while wearing the green vest, I walked back to my car without it. The crowd at the power lines were at least reasonable, what a difference a few hundred feet can make. I was also under the impression that the noise I heard when you first arrived was a thrown object.

Hey everyone! A big thanks from the LDR team to those of you that came to NEFR or virtually spectated! Very special thanks to those from the area that volunteered so that we could do what we do! Glad we didn't have to see the Sweep or medical folks this event!

Also a public apology for not being active on the forum for some time. We've been wicked busy with three events in 4 weeks. Mt. Washington Hillclimb, Rallye Baie des Chaleurs and then NEFR.

We've had a great and adventurous month, but we'll be taking a few months to rebuild and repair.

As always, if anyone has pics/videos, we'd love to see them!

Cheers! John

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
not really sure, but that theme carried on to dinner as well.

damn full moon. anywho, thanks all that showed, worked, and took pictures.

Ray

The Northernah'
concord pond was a mess, not saying it was sweeps fault or anyone volunteering it was the drunks everywhere. I was at the jump by the power-lines where Nenemaker crashed and the people were drinking a lot. Things just got out of control, police should have been there, I couldn't believe peoples actions :/ it gives rally a bad name.

Latest posts

Back