NEFR Photo/Video/ Post-event banter

abenson100

Photo contest voting is broken
default_frown.gif

MuddyWRX

I wonder if it would be allowed back if it got cancelled for a few years. Not sure that the locals opinion would matter, and the concord pond residents mostly don't like it anyways...

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
^ The local man that we met was quite excited and very nice. He let us hang out on his land until the stage start. Then came down with his grand daughter and wife and watched as well.

MuddyWRX

^ The local man that we met was quite excited and very nice. He let us hang out on his land until the stage start. Then came down with his grand daughter and wife and watched as well.
It always seems that all it takes is a few to complain or disagree to make things difficult for events like this. All Im saying is if it gets cancelled for people being drunk and rowdy, who's to say its allowed back?

Craig

I like the ideas I am hearing...so far but I have an other idea....kinda harsh but I think it would work...... just need to suggest police road blocks before and after the stage next year the town will make a ton of money in fines and the next year I think ppl would get the point... hell I was waiting for the 5-0 to storm in at any point during the stage...that would have been funny as heck ...to see sweep fallowed by state PD... most of the dumb drunk jerks were still in high school getting there redneck 15 year old girlfriends hammerd
hey jesse you waved to me at sunday river in your car on your way into the rally and I didnt notice you until last second srry man

Latest posts

Back