NER.org @ New England Dragway 2/2/13

There should be a compressor there(or atleast there always was one) so wait until you get there to bump your tire pressure. Even if there isn't a small compressor pumped to 120 psi should fill all four tires to 40. Wish I could make it, but driving that far/having to work will probably keep me away.

02 WRX Chris

Well it is called the "slip and slide" rally cross and to my knowledge, you can still slip and slide in mud
default_tongue.png

Matt

Cleaned out the car from any extra weight. Leaving seats in though. Fresh oil change and bumped the pressures. Helmet is in the car so I don't forget it and packing a lunch in the morning.

Finalize the meeting spot and time yet???

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Your car needs to be 100% empty of stuff. I have all my tools and whatnot in a tote I can unload.
I thought the meeting place was Kennebunk rest stop at 6.15 or so. That's what Dan said a while back.
My alarm is set for 4.00, and I'm ready to roll. Bring it!

Matt

Guess I didn't catch that part. Ill dump my spare and jack when we get there. Meet you guys nice and early.

02 WRX Chris

Car is all set as well.  Just need to dump the spare tire and fluids when I get down there.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
RS has the belts in, a zillion other tiny things cleaned up, and is loaded on the trailer. Ready to rock and roll.

I aim to get to kennebunk by 615 and roll out by 630.

Anyone who needs to dump shit can throw it in the bed of the truck. I'm going light on tools knowing chris has stuff. I'll have a jump pack and air compressor though.

Matt

I had the wife, the unborn and the three year old and myself all in one bed for some reason... Found myself clinging to the edge of the bed. Lack of sleeps is no bueno

02 WRX Chris

Videos of my runs are being uploaded right now as we speak.  Will put links in here so everyone can view them!

Latest posts

Back