NER.org @ New England Dragway 2/2/13

02 WRX Chris

Great photos!!  Got some of me getting wicked sideways
default_smile.png
 Just wish the camera would have lasted till the afternoon run.  Much more mud flinging going on during the last runs lol.

For some reason I notice FWD cars did much better. What's with that?

I'm going to say you guys have too much power. Matt did fairly well out of the MS guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If you look at the results, the first four places in awd prep beat mod, and the first place awd STOCK time is faster than mod...

Matt

Yea I was looking at overall times. Im switching to Awd mod, I don't know what it is but I would of done a lot better time wise there. I think it's a lite funny we all got whooped by a VW

RedForester08

got whooped by better drivers.

we would have been 4th in the mod class even with my 10 second cone killing in the afternoon. as far as awd class stock does pretty good. More seat time will improve times the most. This was my first time on dirt/frozen ground. Looking forward to Rochester

Last edited by a moderator:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
depending on the course, too much power is bad news.  just gets you into trouble.  plus that surface exaggerated the massive understeer awd happily provides. lol

02 WRX Chris

Yea, the mad understeer and the ground conditions were not in our favor this event.  Maybe it will be snow next month and we can play in that
default_smile.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Telling ya, FWD rules. Trail brake into the corner, and the ass end just comes around so nice. 

02 WRX Chris

The last run I did, i yanked the e-brake when my car wasn't turning and that helped me get through the long sweeper with all the ice.  It also helped me shave 4 seconds off my time!

Latest posts

Back