NER.org @ New England Dragway 2/2/13

inski

Glad you 2 done good.  I passed on this event.  Too many mud slingin events under my belt.

Matt

Not a lot of mud actually. Everything was frozen most of the day. It was soooo cold.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Well I only lost the pin that holds the 4wd linkage to the transmission and blew up a rear CV axle. Ran almost the whole day in FWD. I didn't come dead last, and my car drove home. I call that a success!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
chris and dan that was a pretty good time standing around bucket #7 of hate haha made the cold bearable

02 WRX Chris

Slip_N_Slide_1.jpg

My car after some of the afternoon runs
default_smile.png

Slip_N_Slide_2.jpg

These are the times after the morning session.  Me in third, Mike in second.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
my morning runs were garbage. on two i had to stop and back up to get back on course haha

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I sucked big time. Crap tires and the rear suspension is jacked up. Someones gotta come in last right. Any time I put the power down the car just crab walked sideways, no brake stabbing would fix it. That and the frozen grass would just punt me and my bald snows from 2005 couldn't handle it. ah well, I'll come back swinging for rochester.

Was a good test of the truck, trailer, and car. Zero reliability issues on all fronts, which was the bigger test for today.

Learned I need to remove my rear lift spacers, adjust my seat position, dissect my rear struts, and remove one or both sway bars.

Had fun talking to everyone and seeing people enjoy the sport and get faster throughout the day while I was stuck almost driving into ponds.

And we had a blast on bucket 7. Best bucket.

02 WRX Chris

Im pretty sure I killed the cone, and then drug it half the track to make sure it was dead lol

RedForester08

This was a great event. My son Tyler in the morning sessions really beat us bad. He had a fast run in the mid 50's and we could not break 60. I'm a proud father. This was his first ever event on dirt/frozen ground/ice. In the afternoon's course, which we found to be mucho better we where able to break the 60 barrier. Not bad for a bone stock school bus. It was good to be competitive for both Tyler and me. It was good to finally meet some of the more famous Mainely members.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
nice to see a bunch of the members come out to race with us.  we will be back there again in March, hope to see a guys again. kat

Latest posts

Back