New Guy 99 rs silver

wrangler25

Hi All , names steve . I live in standish , some of you may have met me before . I work at toyota in portland as a tech ( cough cough hi mike ) . I bougt a 99 rs off a guy at my work in 9-2010 and sat in my garage til 6-2011 ( didnt have the money for 2 burnt valves , gasket kit etc. , clutch ) . Got the impreza as a DD over my lifted jeep ( I.e mpgs ) . Some minor mods ; header, hid/ proj retrofit headlights , nightshaded tails , window tint , rear spats and aeroguards and of course the big old mudflaps
default_smile.png
. Hope to become a valued member of the gang and see you guys around .

Last edited by a moderator:

DIRTY JBP

dirty boostin :D
Welcome to the crew man, its always nice to have another gearhead in the bunch. Hope to see you around!

wrangler25

didnt let the pic upload during the first post so it didnt go through . But theres a pic of the jeep and sub . Was actually with the motor out of it ( no ext mods) , pushed it out to take a pic lol. Ill take some new pics soon .

subjeep.JPG

sooch

Type-RA
theres a search somewhere around here that will show you how to do it... dont feel like searching but you can
default_wink.png

Matt

I personally prefer photobucket myself, copy and paste the image code and its up. welcome to the club and nice rs !!! my regrets on portland toyota
default_additional_neener.gif

im at Prime Toyota myself.

02 WRX Chris

Ive probably seen you walk into Napa before, I got a black 02 bugeye WRX. I work at Napa in westbrook, next time you stop in look for me (Chris).

wrangler25

o ya , u may remember me at napa , u guys threw away my flywheel with the center peice that had to be swapped over
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back