New member from Old Town

Was at the car show at Umaine today and met a few of the members from the board. Good bunch of guys, they told me to come on over and sign up.

I've had 6 or 7 subys in the past, I seem to loose track a bit. Think the list is 96 Outback, blew up with 160k on the clock when the timing belt skipped due to a seized tensioner (had just paid a shop to change the t belt 8k before...young and dumb), 04 Legacy 35th anniversary, first car out of college, brand new. 00 Outback that I totalled...twice. 90 Legacy with a nearly toast throw out bearing (ran that way for 15k). And the two new ones. I still think there is one or two avoiding my memory.

Just moved back to my hometown from out west and was interested in getting together with like minded individuals to share knowledge (mostly one way) about Subs.

I recently purchased a 00 Impreza hatch 2.2 na and a 01 Outback wagon (wfie's car) when I got back into the state.

Hello to everyone and it's good to be home!

WB

iBoost

Boost Gets You Laid
Welcome! Wish i would have known there was a car show at UMaine today. I would have forced my friend to let me stay the night

I will get on the map, though it may take me some time to figure it out...

Garrett I need a ride in that wagon sometime. I would like to see how "not fast" it is! I love that old school Legacy style!

Thank you all for the welcome, glad to see this much Suby action in this small corner of the state!

WB

sooch

Type-RA
garretts wagon is sooo slow. i would beat him in reverse.

welcome to the site, I shoulda/coulda been at the car show but i woke up late lol..

Latest posts

Back