New Northerners Meet! March 19th!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
MARCH 19th. 5PM AT SEADOG. SEE YOU GUYS THERE. TRY AND SHOW UP A LITTLE EARLIER, I'll BE THERE FOR 4:45! THE RESERVATION IS UNDER THE NAME "DAN".

DEFINITE

2point5RS_Dan

GClark +1

drvsdwz +2

SilverGeeTee

acky +1

dirtbikerdr12

RJS5689

jfarr +2

Smokin'joe

Viagro +1

awd.ftw

MAYBE

With all the hooplah going on, lets try and get another Bangor meet going.

I will drive up for a weekend meet if we can get a time and date nailed down AND MORE THAN FIVE PEOPLE COMMIT TO ATTENDING.

The reason we stopped having Northerners meets is because RezPunk used to plan them and people said "oh yeah I'm showing up" and no one would show up. I'm going to be twenty kinds of pissed if I drive to Bangor and no one shows up when they said they would.

Use this thread to suggest dates and locations that work for you. Once we get something nailed down I'll update this post with a huge bold message announcing date and time, along with starting an attendance list.

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

Well,I'll be the first to say I WILL BE THERE,Dysarts would be a good place,always love an excuse to eat there...if its on Saturday then that makes it a lot easier for me,too,as work eats up my week....come y'all northerners,rally time!!!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
was there a gathering at dysarts for something else suby related last year?

I am rather curious about something, trying to put pieces together.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i am definitely in, obviously, but hopefully my flight back from hawaii doesn't get delayed at all...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
what works for most people? afternoon or evening? we should go to beef o'brady's, great food and no matter where you sit, you are looking at a tv!

abenson100

the rally-x is on the 27th so that weekend really doesn't work. what about the 19th or 20th. i really dont care were we eat as long as the foods good (beer would be good too)

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i really can't do any weekend other than 26-27 or any weekend after march 16th since i'll be gone for training

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I really don't care what the date is. That is for all the Northern folks to agree upon. If we have to push it back continuously to summer, so be it.

Figure out a date and I'll show up, just play nice in the discussion
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Update...I cannot do any days until the 7th of march. I am out of state until then. if we can come up with a date to accommodate for that, it would be spectacular! If not i understand.

That being said, let's make the date of the meet the second weekend of march.

Latest posts

Back