New Northerners Meet! March 19th!

spartan5

I usually can do an weekend,just not THAT one! If you could move it a week later or ahead I will be there!

Smokinjoe

I'd be down for a meet on the 12th of March. Most of you probably don't know me, but I autocrossed with CMC about a half dozen times last year. I drove the 2000 SVT Contour. Being as I live in Bangor and I enjoy meeting other car enthusiasts. A meet sounds like fun.

Is this just going to be a meet for dinner? Or will we be having some "fun" with our cars.
default_wink.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'd be down for a meet on the 12th of March. Most of you probably don't know me, but I autocrossed with CMC about a half dozen times last year. I drove the 2000 SVT Contour. Being as I live in Bangor and I enjoy meeting other car enthusiasts. A meet sounds like fun.

Is this just going to be a meet for dinner? Or will we be having some "fun" with our cars.
default_wink.png
I've seen your contour at some CMC events.

Probably just a dinner meet.

spartan5

like I said before,the week after the 12th is golden,I will not be around the weekend of the 12th at all,and if all the college kids won't be back @ school until the end of the weekend,maybe we should do it the 19th(?)...my two cents are thrown into the circle.

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
like I said before,the week after the 12th is golden,I will not be around the weekend of the 12th at all,and if all the college kids won't be back @ school until the end of the weekend,maybe we should do it the 19th(?)...my two cents are thrown into the circle.

+1

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Yeah, I shoulda done the poll from the start, I'm new at this moderator/setting stuff up business. Once the date is set I'll edit the poll with locations, I'm open to suggestions though, you guys know what's up there better than I do.

jfarr

I'm down for the 12th or 19th just give me a time and meeting place ill be there we could meet at the Bangor auditorium and then walk across the street and eat Geaghans there have the best boneless wings.

Latest posts

Back