New Northerners Meet! March 19th!

spartan5

Well,I wanted to go,but like I said before,I like being employed a hell of a lot more than I like talking about cars and shooting the breeze,no offense to anyone,but the spring is a busy time for anyone who works in the building trade.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Had a great time!

I felt like an DONKEY. I showed up late to the event I planned. Lunch with a friend went longer than I expected, which made me late showing up to RezPunk's to pick up another trans for the trans collection. This got us on the road later, and of course I had to stop and get gas because the jeep was a smurfs DONKEY hair away from empty. So of course ripping into brewer, I take the road that has a RAILROAD crossing and a freakin' train coming through. I made it eventually :|

Turn out was EXCELLENT. It was awesome catching up with people I haven't seen in a while in addition to talking to new people.

Seadog was great. Good food, good (and cute) service. CASK IPA ON TAP.

The northerners meets are more fun in my opinion. Racing stories are more fun than "dude I put my new rally armors on today, check out my flatbill cap bro"
default_biggrin.png

Stein

Stein
Lmao, I got stuck behind a damn train on the way up to Lewiston for the March meet and still made it there early. It was the two Nates shooting the breeze until Devon and her friend showed up.

Good to hear it went well
default_smile.png
. Does Garrett wear a flatbill cap, bro?
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

COSTIGAN86

Yes excellent turnout! Can't wait for the next one. If we can get this many people to commit, then we could do these a littlte more often than once a year.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Yes excellent turnout! Can't wait for the next one. If we can get this many people to commit, then we could do these a littlte more often than once a year.
I think the polls and the super advanced two months of planning really made it work and helped accommodate as many people as we could. I can't guarantee monthly northerners meets, but we'll definitely have more then once a year.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
^^^THIS^^^

Lets start planning for June, since we have the anniversary in April(which day?!) and the drive in May...and not everyone goes to WBM anyways....So how about June?

Latest posts

Back