Not new... but...

Redline

Hai guys...
default_wink.png

I'd ask how you guys were doing, but it's been over a year and I'm sure I've missed a ton. I see Rad busted another Scoob, and we've got more Nissan's on board...

*waves*

09FXT

Good to see you actually were able to find some time to use your computer for fun. Might be interested in another banner if you haven't tucked all of it away.

Redline

Jeff, toss me an email if you want another banner. I've still got my entire setup. Still doing vinyl, I just don't have time to make it to the Auto-x's this days.

Redline

Sup everyone? I'm still driving the 1996 Subaru Outback Sport. Running well, tbh. Just threw some new rotors and pads in this past weekend.

My life since last summer:

I'm still at my job (going on 1.5 years here) doing Marketing for a food service company.

The Forester which we purchased April/May of last year crapped out on us too many times and I finally sold it off rather than fix it yet again. Turns out the idler pully seized up and stripped the belt clean of teeth, which caused the cams to jump alignment and the valves collided. I'm told it is now running and doing well. Figures.

Had our little girl Sarah Nichole Madore on December 4th, 2008. She joins her sister Samantha Taylor Madore (STM... *cry*) who is turning 2 on July 3rd.

New Years day, we found out that Sarah had a slight birth defect that affected her swollowing/breathing. She stayed in Children's Hospital for a week for surgery/recovery. Mom stayed all 7 days with her.

Later in January, on the way to the followup appointment, the Forester broke down for the last time. The next day, we lost our daycare provider. The following day, Jenn left her job to stay home with the girls. She's been home since.

We've been working off one vehicle since, Jenn has still not learned to drive a Standard so it's been a little more difficult than if she knew how.

As a result of all of the above, I stopped advertising for Redline. As a result, business all but stopped. It's better now (and growing again) but it's gonna be a bit before I'm back to where I was last summer.

I've picked up photography to help supplement income, and it's going pretty decent so far. It's more enjoyable and educational than vinyl graphics, but the jobs are few and far between. Although, wedding bookings are proving to be a nice prospect.

That's pretty much the long and short of what's going on with me. I'm trying to get back to normal, but time is (and always has been) an issue and it's difficult steering a ship while working as much as I am. Would I trade my life for anything else? No. Do I wish it were less complicated? You bet.

Anyhow. I'm back, at least for a bit. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and feel a sense of normalcy again.

default_cool.png

HR radness

His royal radness
I'd almost say I've missed you.....

and what's this about ANOTHER busted scoob? I count only one

In moody's mind only tho:eek:

Redline

Nah, I saw you had a busted one for sale. What's the story behind the pole?

And I've missed you too. But not really.
default_cool.png

Latest posts

Back