November 2012 Toy Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'll be at the november meet in L/A and can meet up with carter whenever, so give me stuff and I can get it to the boss man.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
List updated with current expected contributors... Please message me your:

Name

Expected amount of toys

When you will be dropping them off and with who/where
So I can add your name to the list!

Thank you.

scubiecraig

I'm pretty sure I'll be donating a few toys as well. I'll either have to meet up with Carter or Dan though to drop them off. I can't make the Gritty's meet.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
This is becoming awesome with all the donations from the vendors!

Hopefully it will be enough initiative for members to donate toys for this great cause!

edit: damn autocorrect....

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Great, thanks for contributing! I will message you with some questions so I can add you to our list of contributors.

UPDATE:

Thanks to JNA Performance for also contributing (2) $25 gift cards!

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Just to let all northerners know. We will be having a meet next friday at the Roost. I will be more than glad to collect any toys from members at that time.

I will also be willing to meet up with anyone until December 7th, as I am planning to travel to Portland that weekend. That way I can give all toys to Carter.

Please PM me with any questions!

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Updated:

b12b3c5e45a2cc5616741f4684858bbd.png

Updated on 11/9/2012 (Roughly 36 Toys are expected to be donated out of our 200 Toy Donation Goal!)

Carter

Administrator
I also want to add that this is not just for small children, this is also for teens and tweens. They are the hardest to shop for and the foundation recommends things like makeup, sports gear, back packs etc. Keep that in mind too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back