November 2012 Toy Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Whoa whoa..... A challenge has been brought forth.... C'mon southern members!!!!! We need more donations for the the kids or if you can't find the time to get a toy you can just send carter 5 bucks and well take care of buying something.... It's seriously 5 bucks....... Help a little.

Carter

Administrator
You can drop them off at Rave X, bring them to the next meet, or someone can meet up with you.

Matt

Jamey if you can't bring them up there you can drop them off to me at prime next time you come through.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Calling all Northerners!!

I am dropping off toys that I have Wednesday December 5th.

If you want to donate so you can win fabulous prizes, pm me and I will pick them up for you!

Thank you!!

Carter

Administrator
I don't know what you're talking about!
default_additional_ferrari.gif

jojo69

got 2 gifts to donate. will bring them at the Buffalo Wings meet Wednesday.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Matt

Thanks to everyone that donated toys or cash. The kids will appreciate it I'm sure and you'll be in line for some awesome prizes for helping.

Carter

Administrator
Tomorrow will be the final day we will be accepting toys and cash donations. Rave X can no longer accept toys as they have already been picked up by Toys for Tots. If you still have a toy you want to donate you can drop it off at any Walgreens location. If you want to donate cash, you can paypal [email protected] and we will take care of the rest. Thank you all for making this a success!

Carter

Administrator
The toy drive has turned out to be a great success! We appreciate your help in meeting our goal, and the children in need will be grateful!

As stated, tomorrow is the last day for you to drop off toys or donate money. I will try to have the final count by Saturday where we will start the drawing.

Remember if you are a Gold or Platinum member each toy counts as 2 entries. Standard and Silver members are single entries per toy. If you would like to upgrade your membership to have your entries doubled you can do so through tomorrow. Plus if you use the code "30off" you will get 30% off your membership! Don't delay! Upgrade today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back