we gots us a new toy

HPIM0751.jpg

HPIM0753.jpg

HPIM0748.jpg

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Looks like your`re out to do some serious racing . I see a roll cage
default_biggrin.png
yuppers, the neon went bye-bye so the hubby could move onto AWD rally cars. He will be driving it at NEFR:banana:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Ah yes. My recovery strap knows that car well, hehehe.
I'd say, let's hope not this year, but Oh, that's right, you won't be there, you have to go to a wedding:mad:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Wahhoooo!

That is one well built car. Also it is ((*^*^&$#@@@ indecently fast.

This car has had the $$$ spent on making it tough, simple, and able to handle any sort of bad good nassty excellent stage road.

Ppl may note signs of iimpact damage on the front bumper cover....this was not from driving too slow!

I have raced against this car a bunch of times....I don't think I ever remember a mechanical DNF that it had.

Bravo ODB. Timo Neils boyZ r steppin it up big time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
PS--Gotta love that backwoods NH parking brake. 4x4 works every tme. the key is to have a rope on it so's you can retrieve it and use same block next time u need it/

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Ahem...also notice the wrinkly rocker panels in Photo #2

This is a good sign, actually....means the car has been driven hard and she's still standing.

Did I mention Yaaay!!! ???

Well if not, YAAAAAAY

Last edited by a moderator:

RallyCat

Ppl may note signs of impact damage on the front bumper cover....this was not from driving too slow!
Most definitely not from driving slow.
default_wink.png

stpr.jpg

Intercom had gone out on us on a very tight, rough, and twisty stage. Emilio didn't hear the "double caution brake!" call for the jump. Oops. But, the car was put back together correctly over the past year and looks like it's ready to take on the world again!
default_wink.png

This is going to be a very good car for ODB if we can keep Al from wanting to drop a turbo in it.

default_tongue.png

Tim

RallyCat

No need to thank me
default_wink.png
ImprezaJumpMaine.gif
Oww! That just makes it look more painful.
default_wink.png

You can really see how that rock that hits the right front under the frame horn did the damage it did -- bent the frame horn up taking the lower radiator support with it, and hit the skid plate hard enough into the oil pan to crack it around the drain plug.

You can also see that I forgot to hook up my HANS in the confusion at the start of the stage trying to figure out what happened to the intercom. Oops.

And thank you again to messieurs Sockalexis and Anctil for putting her back together that night and allowing us to finish the rest of the rally on Saturday!

Tim

Latest posts

Back