[official] 2nd Annual Snirty Group Drive. December 11th

Matt

thatll be a problem!!!! got some new radios and a decent 30 ft recovery strap...I should be all set....my co bailed on me so ill be open...lowered rs on snows!!!! im leaving portland around 515-530....need to make a pit stop in fairfield so I should be getting there just about 8....

Matt

finally home guys!!!! such a long day but it was so awesome....I love me some rally!!!! pictures and video now!!!!!! my poor underglow......sad

GClark

Had a great time, thanks for coming everyone! Big thanks to Nate and Rob for planning this. Lots of pictures and videos to come.

Trainable

Big thanks to the rez bros for putting this all together and an even bigger thanks to Mike, Dan, and Rob for their major assistance in getting my krautmobile somewhere it could get towed from. Still had a blast despite the mechanical issues.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Super fun group drive on dirt as always. Thanks rob and nate. Had blast on special leg.

Had stryker as codriver, good reading and hopefully got good pics and video.

0025rs

Lots of fun today. Thanks to everyone involved in planing and note making. Had a great Time with the Super not so secret last stage. lol well done will definitely come again.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Big thanks to the rez bros for putting this all together and an even bigger thanks to Mike, Dan, and Rob for their major assistance in getting my krautmobile somewhere it could get towed from. Still had a blast despite the mechanical issues.
What happened?

GClark

moving

to

next page

GClark said:
moving

to

next page
meow

GClark said:
moving

to

next page

meow
hopefully this one

I hate this forum! It won't let me post multiple posts, it keeps combining them. Some body post and get this to the next page so I can post my pictures.

work yet?

nope, this is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back